Mother!

Corrin has entered the Throne Room.

Mikoto: You look as if you're feeling better after a few days to yourself, Corrin.

Corrin: I am, yes. I still have many questions, but at least now I have a few answers. Thank you for giving me the space I needed to think.

Mikoto: Of course. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. If you wouldn't mind, I have a small favor to ask. Would you try sitting on the throne for a moment?

Corrin: Why would I do that?

Mikoto: Well...this throne is infused with the power of the First Dragons. It is said that those who sit on it regain their true form and mind. I thought if you sat on the throne, then perhaps-

Corrin: Wait... Do you not trust me? Do you think I'm under some kind of Nohrian spell?

Mikoto: No! It has nothing to do with trust. I just wonder if the Nohrians have been sealing away your early memories... If so, maybe this special throne could help bring those lost pieces back. Those sweet memories of me and your siblings...
Corrin: I see.

Mikoto: I'm sorry, Corrin. I don't mean to push you toward something you don't want.

Just then a woman appeared.

Yukimura (Hoshido's Personal Tactician!)

Yukimura: Excuse me, Lady Mikoto. The ceremony is about to begin.

Mikoto: Thank you, Yukimura. Corrin, you probably don't remember him, but this is Yukimura. He's one of our strategists and brightest leaders. We would be lost without him!

Yukimura: You are too kind, milady. Though in truth, I still have much to learn. That said, I am here to help in any way I can, Lady Corrin.

Later...

Corrin is surrounded by all of her siblings of Hoshido.

Mikoto: I'd like to make a public announcement about your presence here, Corrin. There have been rumors circulating about spies from Nohr infiltrating the castle. I would like to quash those rumors once and for all. Yukimura, is everything ready?

Yukimura: Yes, milady. People are beginning to gather at the plaza.

Mikoto: Excellent. Thank you. Corrin, I've arranged for Takumi, Hinoka, and Sakura to give you a tour. I thought you might want to get to know the area a little bit before this event. I need to speak with Yukimura first, but I'll meet you at the plaza soon.

Hinoka: We'd be happy to show her around. Thank you, Mother.

Mikoto: Azura, do you mind going with them as well?

Azura: Not at all. It would be my pleasure.

Corrin: Thank you, Azura.

Azura: Of course, Corrin.