Mansion Tour!!

Finally, you actually had a home for the Mushroom Kingdom. That meant that this was a great place to spend winters and summers! 

Plus, you had a bunch of girls to keep you company! 

There were even more rooms than in the haunted mansion that you explored before. 

(Y/N): Thanks for coming over ladies. 

Peach and Daisy came in. 

Peach: Wow, this is really nice, (Y/N). 

She was wearing a pink T-shirt with a white skirt and pink sandals with pink nail polish. 

Daisy was wearing a black shirt with orange shorts, as well as white socks, and sneakers that had pyramids on them. 

Daisy: You got all of this for finding treasure, and- 

(Y/N): Sucking up Boos? Yeah. It gets nutty. 

There was a pool outside where... 

???: Yo! Princesses! 

Peach: Hi Coco! 

Daisy: Hey! 

And Velvet was nearby too. 

Velvet: This place is amazing! I didn't have this much fun since our vacation on Isle Delfino! 

Daisy: Man, I wish I brought my swimsuit along! Maybe for summer vacation, I should bring some. 

Peach: (Sigh) Yeah. We need something like this when we can get it. 

In another room... 

Blake was in the library; she wore a black dress, and had black nail polish on. 

She was lying back on her chair and resting her barefeet on a small piece of furniture. 

With the book in her hand, she read, over through it, with a glass of milk in her other hand. 

Blake: Hmm ... 

The cat faunus looked around thinking that her girlfriend would pop up to surprise her, but then she noticed a red dot on her book. 

Blake: What the? Ugh. 

She followed it with her eyes, and had to put her drink down, as well as her book. 

Then she got up and followed it right up to- 

Yang: Hey there, Kitty. 

Blake: Yang, why are you in here? You don't even like reading. 

Yang: Do I need a reason not to spend time with my favorite girl in the whole world? 

Yang wore an orange tank top, black shorts, and yellow nail polish. 

Blake: Well ... I ... I'm not in the mood for playing with you now, can y- 

Yang: You're not getting rid of me that easy. I'm your little hopping flea that hides in your fur. 

Blake: Fine. 

Soon... 

Blake was lying against Yang's chest, with the blonde brawler giving footsies to her kitty girlfriend. 

Yang: See? I bet you feel much more comfy with me here. 

Blake: (blushing) I ... I do actually. Yang, thank you for being my girlfriend. 

Yang: Anytime, Kitty Cat. 

She gave Blake a kiss, and Blake returned it. 

Training Room... 

Weiss was training herself, both with her sword skills, and her Semblance when she noticed a portal.

Weiss: What the? 

Lilith: Hello there Lady Weiss. 

Weiss: Lilith? What are you doing h- 

Lilith: I brought you a surprise. Lord (Y/N) informed me of- 

Winter: Alright, seriously, is this where you've been? 

Yes, Winter came out. 

Weiss: WHAT THE?! YOU BROUGHT MY SIS- Winter, uh ... what do I owe this- 

Winter: Do you really find yourself at peace here? 

Weiss: Yes. 

Winter: Lilith has told me some things, and also- 

Corrin appeared. 

Corrin: Hello. 

Weiss: Corrin? 

Corrin: Is it true that your father- 

Weiss: Y-Yeah. 

Corrin: I see. 

Weiss: Hey, it's fine. It's nothing like what you've been through. We have our siblings. 

Winter: Is this where you train? Hmmm ... I suppose I'll train you here. 

Weiss: You're going to- 

Winter: Someone needs to pick up your slack. 

Weiss: (Sigh). 

Winter: (smiling) And I want to see what else is to offer for you, my little sister. 

Weiss: (squeeing) 

She tried to hug Winter, but she dodged. 

Winter: We train first, and then we hug. 

Weiss: Love you too, Sister. 

Corrin: Hahahaha! Kind of reminds me of Xander! 

In another area... 

The Kitchen and Dining Room offered a lot of food to cook and serve, from casual to formal, to everything. Nora was munching on her pancakes while Rin just watched. 

Rin: You know, we could do something else here. 

Nora: (munching) I haven't even finished yet. 

Rin: Alright, go on. I'll wait. 

Nora: Great! Thanks! Boop! 

She booped her lifelong friend on the nose. 

Yes, indeed, (Y/N) Mansion was a place to stay!