Long Explanation!!

Well, it was inevitable that you get called in again. But this time ... well ... 

(Y/N): Glynda, you told him, right? 

Glynda: It is my duty as a teacher here. But we are working things out. 

???: Hello, Mr. (L/N). 

The chair spun around, and Ozpin was shown. 

Ozpin (Beacon's Headmaster!) 

(Y/N): Oh hey there, Professor Ozpin. I- 

Ozpin: Don't worry, you're not in trouble. In fact, I'm intrigued. Tell me about what you saw. 

(Y/N): Well- 

A few seconds later... 

(Y/N): And that guy is a huge moron! I mean, just look at him and you'll see! But now he has a huge hatred for me, and he wants my head on a wooden stake. 

And then... 

(Y/N): And I also have this little guy! 

You bring out Pikachu. 

Pikachu: Pika? 

Ozpin: Hmm... what an interesting specimen. 

(Y/N): He's Pikachu. And he's my little buddy! 

Pikachu: PIKACHU! 

More time later... 

(Y/N): He's literally cuteness, and amazingness combined together. And- 

Eventually... 

(Y/N): And that's what I've seen so far. Glynda isn't the only one who knows about it. So do- 

You finally finish... 

Ozpin: And little to no time passes? 

(Y/N): Yes. 

Ozpin: Alright then. Do you mind if I have a meeting with this ... Princess? 

(Y/N): Uh ... 

Ozpin: It's just for a bit. 

(Y/N): Very well. 

You open up the pipe. 

Ozpin: Wait, this is how you get there? A pipe? 

(Y/N): Lots of Pipes in the Mushroom Kingdom. 

And... 

Ozpin: This mushroom is- 

Toad: NO! DON'T T- 

(Y/N): The joke's getting old Toad. 

Toad: Oh, hi (Y/N). Who's the geezer? 

Ozpin: I'm not a geezer. I'm his Headmaster. 

Toad: OH! I'M SORRY! I didn't- Mind my manners. I- Wow. 

(Y/N): Don't mind him. He's a friendly little guy once you get to know him. 

Toad: Sheesh, how will the Princess react to this? 

Later... 

Peach: Hi there. 

Ozpin: Greetings, Princess. 

Peach: Oh, no need for formalities. You already know (Y/N), and I already know him, so just call me Peach. 

Ozpin: Very well then, Ms. Peach. 

(Y/N): She is a treat. And she kicks butt too! 

Peach: That I do indeed! Anyway, I have some unfortunate news to report. 

(Y/N): What is it? 

Peach: Well. I found out something you won't like. An island is under attack. 

(Y/N): WHAT? 

Peach: I'm saying that these people will be good allies to us if we help them. 

(Y/N): How so? 

Peach: Hey, in case your world is in danger, you can use all the help you can get. 

Ozpin: Smart thinking there, Ms. Peach. 

He took a sip of his coffee. 

(Y/N): What kind of danger are we dealing with? 

Peach: Well, we'll just have to see. 

Meanwhile... 

A giant ship approached the island, and a sinister crocodile was inside smiling

King K

King K. Rool 

K. Rool: Now, when I blast that stinking island off the face of this planet ... HAHAHAHA! DONKEY KONG AND HIS ANNOYING LITTLE SIMIAN FRIENDS WILL BE HISTORY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

But then one of his Kremling Minions comes in. 

Kritter: My King, uh ... we have a problem. 

K. Rool: What? 

Kritter: The cannon still needs to charge. 

K. Rool grabbed him by the neck. 

K. Rool: Did I mishear that? 

Kritter: (being choked) I ... no ... sir. You didn't. We just have a slight problem. 

K. Rool: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! Okay, we can work this to our advantage. In that case. Capture Donkey Kong's friends, and take his bananas! 

Kritter: Yes! Of course!