A Lost Peace!!

The group arrived in Crykensia, in the kingdom of Nestra. 

(Y/N): OH GOD! 

Camilla: What happened here? 

Corrin: It looks like a war zone...

Camilla: But Cyrkensia has never been a target before...

Corrin: Something must have changed while we were in Hoshido. Hmm? Do you hear that? Someone's coming!

(Y/N): Oh, who is it now? 

A Fox and a Wolf appear.  

Kaden

Kaden

Keaton

Keaton

Kaden: You... You all should run... Run away...

Keaton: It's not safe here... Get away...while you can.

Sakura: Wah! They have...tails?

Camilla: These poor creatures...they've been horribly injured. Princess Sakura, could you tend to them?

Sakura: Oh! Y-yes! I'll heal them right away!

Sakura uses her rod to heal the two of them. 

Keaton: Hey... My wounds are fading away... I feel like a whole new person!

Kaden: Me too! This is wonderful! Thank you very much, kind lady! I'll be sure to repay you someday!

Sakura: Please don't worry—it was nothing. I'm glad you're both feeling better.

Azura: How did the two of you get hurt, anyway? This town is in ruins; were you part of the battle?

Kaden: No, we were here to visit. We only arrived a little while ago. But things have been strange the whole time we've been here... For no reason at all, areas of the town have just been...falling apart. What you see now wasn't the result of any fighting at all!

Azura: But...that's impossible.

Keaton: It's the truth! Buildings and plazas just started to crumble for no reason. We tried our best to reinforce things, but as soon as we started to help... We were attacked by...some sort of invisible forces.