Frozen Sea!!

You and the entire group have arrived on the docks in order to get to Cheve. 

Corrin: Whew. We arrived just in time to catch the ferries.

She looked tired. 

(Y/N): Corrin, take a rest. You've been pushing yourself too hard. I know how this is your fight. But trust me. We'll bring both of your families together. The Nohrian Children are just as much of your family as the Hoshidan Children are. 

Corrin: (blushing) (Y/N), I can't thank you and the girls enough for helping us. 

(Y/N): It's kind of our thing. 

Later... 

Jakob appeared before Corrin. 

Jakob: Pardon me, milady. The captain says everything is going well. We should reach the port tomorrow.

Corrin: I see. Thank you, Jakob. Does the sky look darker to you? Yikes, and the boat is starting to rock more than normal...

Jakob: Hm, those look like storm clouds out there. Let's get below before the rain comes.

Suddenly, the boat starts to shake violently. 

Corrin: AHHH!!

Jakob: The boat just lurched to a stop! Are you all right, milady?

Corrin: Ah, yes... I'm fine. I wonder what's wrong... Could we have hit something? We'll have to check.

The two run outside to see the sea frozen solid! 

Corrin: What in the world is going on?! The sea... The entire sea has been frozen solid!

Jakob: How could this be? It's impossible for it to get this cold this fast! Lady Corrin, do you see that out there? Someone's coming this way... Wait—Lady Camilla?!

Camilla landed right onto the ship, with her Wyvern. 

Camilla: Ahh, Corrin... I'm so glad to see you're unharmed. Ever since your dreadful confrontation with Xander, I've wanted to see you.

Corrin: Camilla...

Camilla: Corrin, you're still as cute as ever. But you have to stop thinking of me as your sister. Don't think of me that way. It will be easier for both of us to fight if we don't cling to sentimentality.

Corrin: Sister, can't you see that I am trying to do something good for both kingdoms?

Camilla: I hear your words, but Father has demanded that you be put to death. Corrin, I love you so much—from the very bottom of my heart. But that doesn't mean I can disobey a direct order from Father. It's a tragic end of things, but since you betrayed Nohr... I have no choice.

Corrin: You're wrong, Camilla! I haven't betrayed you or anyone else!

(Y/N): Hey, what's- HOLY CRAP! ITS THE PRETTY LADY A- 

You felt something cold behind you. 

(Y/N): AGH! 

It was Flora. 

(Y/N): Uh ... 

Flora: You will be frozen solid. 

Corrin: (Y/N)! 

Flora: Lady Corrin, I cared greatly for you back in the castle. But I will show you no mercy. Nor will I allow any harm to come to Lady Camilla!

Jakob: Get back, Lady Corrin! It's too dangerous! ...Stop this insanity right now, Flora! Have you come to kill us, too?! Don't tell me the ocean is frozen because of you!