Trials in the Toy Box!!

At Peach's Castle... 

Twink: I wonder how (Y/N) is. Do you think he found a way to defeat Tubba Blubba? 

Peach: I'm worried too. I know (Y/N) has Ruby and the others helping him, but ... I just don't know. 

Twink: Well... Um... No use wondering! Why don't we go out and try to eavesdrop again? I mean if (Y/N) did manage to defeat Tubba Blubba, then we have to see Bowser getting angry again. 

Peach: You may be right, Twink! There's no use just sitting around worrying like this. Let's see what we can find out.

And so... 

They went through the secret passage and soon they were dropping in on Bowser talking to Kamek, Cinder, and Roman. 

Bowser: Okay, you might want to say that again? 

Kamek: Well ... the thing is ... (Y/N) he- 

Roman: He ... he defeated- 

Cinder: He beat Tubba Blubba. 

Bowser: Oh I see, except what bothers me is- YOU ALL SAID TO ME HE WAS INVINCIBLE!! HOW CAN YOU BEAT SOMEONE WHO CAN'T GET HURT! 

Roman: Well, everyone has a weakness. 

Bowser: What was that? 

Roman: Its common knowledge, my Lord. 

Kamek: He makes a really good point, Sir. 

Bowser: GRRR! How I despise (Y/N). 

Cinder: How many times has he said that? 

Kamek: One too many. But anyway, we have to come up with another strategy. (Y/N) and his allies would probably be heading to Shy Guy's Toy Box next. 

Bowser: Of course! We find out what weakness (Y/N) has, and use it to crush him! Alright, my minions, find out what he- 

They then notice Peach. 

Bowser: WHAT THE?! HOW DID PEACHES GET HERE?! ARGH! THOSE STUPID GUARDS!! 

Roman: Wait. Hold up there Grusomeness. My Dear Princess. 

Roman tipped his hat to her. 

Roman: We just want to ask you a few questions. 

Cinder: What is he- 

Kamek: Yes. What our dear Torchwick said. You see, what does (Y/N) hate the most? 

Peach: Easy, Mushrooms. 

Bowser: I see. 

Cinder: Alright. What fills him with dread? 

Peach: Ice Flowers. 

Bowser: And what else? 

Peach: Soda. 

Bowser: HAHAHAHA! Perfect! Perfect! Kamek, hop to it! 

Kamek: Of course. 

Kamek gets on his broom and takes off. 

Bowser: Finally! (Y/N) will be crushed! 

Cinder: Right. Now then, Roman? 

Roman: Got it. NEO! 

Neo appeared. 

Neo: "You rang?" 

Roman: Good timing. Take Princess Peach back to her room. 

Neo: "Okay."