My Castle!!

Corrin would soon take over as the ruler of Valla along with Azura helping her. 

Luckily, you guys still had a way of visiting all of your allies. 

By going through the portal that Lilith could open. 

Hell, when you got there, you saw- 

(Y/N): Woah. 

Corrin, Azura, Camilla, Elise, Sakura, Hinoka, and all of the female retainers for them all were there! 

Yes, and I mean all of the female retainers, Orochi, Effie, Peri, Reina, Hana, Oboro, Kagero, Felicia, Beruka, Setsuna, and Selena! 

(Y/N): Uh ... hello there ... ladies, I- What's going on here? 

Lilith: Lord (Y/N). You have been summoned because Lady Corrin summoned you. 

You had Corrin jump into your arms. 

(Y/N): Hey there. 

Corrin: Great to see you again. Listen (Y/N), my sisters, Azura, and all of their retainers have something to confess. 

(Y/N): You love me? 

Corrin: How did you- 

(Y/N): I've gone through this song and dance before. Believe me. You're not the first ones. I have this harem going on. 

Camilla: So, the hero is experienced, then? Wonderful. 

(Y/N): NOT LIKE THAT CAMILLA! SHEESH! 

Elise and Sakura: He's so cute when he blushes!/D-Don't be mad (Y/N). 

Hinoka: Well, you'd still be willing to- 

(Y/N): You ladies are all cute in your own way! And female retainers? You all keep up the fantastic work! These ladies wouldn't be here with you. 

Female Retainers: Of course. Lord (Y/N). 

(Y/N): Lord? 

Azura: Well, you'd technically be a King once you marry all of us. 

(Y/N): Let's not go that far. I- 

But that was all thrown out the door once they all got on top of you and started kissing you! 

(Y/N): OKAY! OKAY! You win! 

Girls: We love you (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): And I love you t- 

But then your sentence was cut off by you being smothered by Camilla's boobies.