Palutena's Temple!!

(Y/N): You guys ready? 

Pit: LET'S GO! 

(Y/N): (whistling) PHOS! LUX!!! 

The Lightning Chariot appeared. 

(Y/N): Let's go! 

Weiss: Wait, how fast are we going t- 

(Y/N): HYA!! 

Just as everyone got on, you used the reins to get the unicorns going! 

Viridi: This Lightning Chariot will pierce the force field on Palutena's temple. Keep your wits about you. You're moving so fast, you can't afford any slipup.

(Y/N): You got it Viridi! 

Pit: Hey, is it just me or am I the only one who feels like my skin is going to pull off? 

Ruby: I'M FEELING A LOT OF PRESSURE!!! 

Weiss: TOO FAST!! I THINK I'M GOING TO BE SICK!!! 

Viridi: What was that? You want to go faster?! You are the arrow of light that pierces the heart of darkness!

The chariot goes faster and faster! 

Weiss: VIRIDI! YOU JERK!!! 

Viridi: Keep your face on. It's just a warp tunnel. It'll take you straight to Palutena's temple.

(Y/N): Hey Viridi, something's been bothering me. 

Viridi: What is it? 

(Y/N): Back at the Lightning Chariot Base, Hades said that we caused all of this chaos. 

Viridi: Well, guess what? You guys did, and Palutena too. 

Ruby: Okay, what happened? 

Viridi: (Sigh) Listen. Remember the Lunar Sanctum you destroyed three years ago? 

Pit: Yeah, Arlon's Moon Fortress. 

Viridi: FORTRESS?! DUMMIES! THAT WAS A PRISON! AND WHEN YOU DESTROYED IT! YOU FREED THE CHAOS KIN!!! 

(Y/N): What's the Chaos Kin?

Viridi: Well- Oops, that'll have to wait! BRACE FOR IMPACT! 

Everyone: WHAT?! 

The Chariot destroyed the Barrier of Palutena's Temple! 

You guys jump off. 

Pit: Now to save Lady Palutena! 

And then Yang spotted- 

Yang: Phosphora? 

Phosphora: Well? What are you guys just standing around for? Go and save Palutena! I'll watch over the Lightning Chariot! 

(Y/N): Thanks Phosphora! 

Phosphora: Anytime, Hot Stuff. 

Blake: Does she have to keep flirting with you? 

(Y/N): I guess. 

Inside the Temple... 

Palutena: Well, look who showed up. 

Pit: Lady Palutena!

Palutena: Now, how did you make it through that barrier? It seems you're not the helpless, sniveling little things you were before.