A Star Spirit on Ice!!

Up at Princess Peach's Castle ... you know the drill already... 

Peach: Hey... Twink. You know the Sneaky Parasol I got on that quiz show? I can change into someone else when I use it, right? So don't you think I can use it to get out of here?

Twink: Yeah... I bet you can... Why don't you try it out?

They leave the room ... 

Peach used the parasol on a Koopatrol. 

And she was able to get past several guards thanks to it. 

Eventually, she came up on the roof of the castle. 

Kamek was having a staff meeting with several minions, and Roman, Cinder, Mercury, Emerald, and Neo were with him. 

Kamek: OK, OK. Everything's finally ready. Even if (Y/N) shows up with all of the Star Spirits, we'll still be all right! It pays to expect the worst.

Cinder: Exactly right. So no slacking off, okay Peons? 

Hammer Bro: We understand! 

Peach: (imitating a Koopatrol voice) Uh ... yeah. All Hail Lord Bowser and all that. 

Emerald: Uh ... I've never seen this one before. 

Mercury: Let me check. Hmmm ... 

He sniffs her. 

Mercury: WHAT THE?! Hey, this one smells ... like flowers! 

Roman: That can't be right. All of the minions smell horrible!

Neo: "Which is definitely true, considering Lord Bowser has no sense of hygiene." 

Kamek: Hmm ... EAT THIS!! 

Kamek cast a spell, and Peach's disguise was destroyed. 

Peach: Oops. Uh ... fancy meeting we're having here. 

Roman: YOU GUYS ARE REALLY INCOMPETENT AT KEEPING HER LOCKED UP!! 

Peach: Just try and catch me. 

The bad guys charged at her, and Peach being the badass in distress that she is, took down several of them! 

Minions: AGH! HELP!! SHE'S NUTS!!! 

Kamek: DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING?! 

Kamek restrained her with one of his spells. 

Peach: HEY! 

Kamek: Let's go. Come on. 

Back with you guys... 

Klevar: What a pleasure meeting you all. My name is Klevar. Thank you for saving me. Huff N. Puff is gone, so the flowers in Flower Fields can live peacefully once more. I feel that if you hadn't come, Flower Fields would never have seen the light again. Now there is only one of us Star Spirits still trapped. Just one more! Here... Please use my Power as you continue your fight.

He gives you guys his power. 

Klevar: Now, you are able to use the Powers of six Star Spirits. If you use mine well, it should prove to be extremely helpful in battle. Don't become overconfident, though. You must be careful. Bowser has power, as well. Remember that even stronger enemies await you... I hope our Powers will help you so that you may help us... We're all depending on you! I'll go back to Star Haven now. I can't wait to get there! I've been terribly worried about everyone...