The Invincible Tubba Blubba (Part 2!!)

You all entered the Mansion.

(Y/N): Okay! To the Third Floor!

The place was full of many Boos, and they lead you guys to the third floor.

???: Gwah hee haha! You've finally arrived! You took your sweet time, huh?

A female Boo and the Butler appeared.

Weiss: Classy.

(Y/N): I take it you're the master?

Bow: Yes, I'm Lady Bow.

Bootler: I'm Bootler, the butler. I'm Lady Bow's humble servant.

(Y/N): And why did you two want to talk to us?

Bow: Bootler?

Bootler: Of course, my lady. (Y/N), do you know the area near here called Gusty Gulch? A hill rises at the top of the gulch, and upon it sits the castle of Tubba Blubba.

Ruby: Who's Tubba Blubba?

Bootler: He's a monster...and he eats... ...us! Ghosts!! Boos are his favorite food. Many friends have been eaten!

Blake: Wait ... he eats ghosts? That is actually freaky.

Coco: Didn't you do something about it?

Bootler: Well, we've tried attacking the evil fiend to save our friends, but Tubba Blubba is far too strong for us Boos to slow him down even slightly. He seems invincible. That's why he's known as the Invincible Tubba Blubba.

(Y/N): Invincible?! That can't be. Only a Super Star can make someone invincible.

Bootler: Yes. Luckily, there is hope. If the rumors are true, then Tubba Blubba has a secret that he closely guards. And that secret is... probably something that relates to his weak point.

Bow: Well then, do you all think you have what it takes then? Of course, you'll get a reward for doing us this service. If you beat Tubba Blubba up, I'll let you have this.

She reveals Skolar the Star Spirit. Caged up.

Skolar: Help! (Y/N)! I'm sorry we must meet in such a dire situation. My name is Skolar. I escaped from Tubba Blubba's Castle, but... I was in quite a weakened state when I made it outside. As a result, I couldn't go back to the sky at first. I tried to head for Shooting Star Summit to make the leap to Star Haven, but I became lost in the forest. While hunting for a way out, I was captured by Boos. And now here I am... I don't know what to say...

(Y/N): Okay Bow. It's a deal.

Bow: Great. That way, you help us too. And; I'll go with you.

Bootler: My lady? What did you just say now You? At Tubba Blubba's Castle? Quite out of the question! I simply cannot allow you to put yourself in such danger!

Bow: Still your tongue, Bootler! I've seen too much suffering caused by Tubba Blubba! I wish to see him punished with my own two eyes. Besides, (Y/N) and his lady friends will need me. There's no way they can reach the castle without my powers!

Bootler: Oh...alas... Then, Lady, I, Bootler, will accompany you. It is my sworn duty to see that no harm befalls you. The ancestors demand it! I will be at your side always.

Bow: You stop that nonsense! I'm not a child anymore! I'll be fine by myself! You wait here for my return.

Bootler: La... Lady... Sigh...

Bow: Is this all right, (Y/N)? I'll join up with you until we oust Tubba Blubba.

(Y/N): Well?

Nora: I like her! Come on Sister!

Pyrrha: Well, it is nice to see a friendly Boo! Hello Bow!

Velvet: As long as she doesn't try to scare us.

Bow: Good then.

You guys reached Gusty Gulch...

The village was up ahead. Which was past a big windmill.

Boo: Oh! Lady Bow! What a surprise, seeing you. You know, Your Ladyship, you really shouldn't come around here. It's dangerous. Tubba Blubba could come here at any time!

Bow: I know! I came here to teach that Tubba Blubba a lesson! Bring him on! When was the last time he came through here?

Boo: Why, just yesterday, Lady. It was horrible... He...ugh... This time, he...ate Herbert. Oh, it was gruesome! Poor Herbert! He was so dark and depressing! What a terrific Boo!

Bow: Oh, no! Not Herbert! Ooh, Tubba Blubba... He must be stopped... Listen, everyone! Don't fear! We're on our way to defeat this Tubba Blubba once and for all! That monster has eaten his last Boo-meal!

Boo: Oh! Lady! Your bravery is inspiring! But you know he's called the Invincible Tubba Blubba... Please be careful, OK?

Later...

You guys saw a Boo named Stanley.

And the ground was shaking!

Stanley: Oh... Oh no! Tubba Blubba's coming! Everybody, hide!!

The Boos hid, and Bow used her powers to turn you guys invisible!

Ruby: What the? Where is-

Tubba Blubba appeared.

Tubba Blubba (One of Bowser's Elite! He is an invincible monster who loves eating ghosts!)

Stanley: Everything's cool, Lady! He can't see you! Nope, there's no way Tubba Blubba can see you right now!

Then he grabbed Stanley!

Tubba Blubba: Mmmm...looks yummy! I needed a snack!

Stanley: AAAAAGH!

He was swallowed whole!

Everyone: OH GOD!!

Tubba Blubba: Urp... A little tangy, but good.

He walks off back to his castle.

Boo: STANLEY!!

Ruby: THAT JERK!! Come on! We can't let him keep hurting these poor guys!!

Velvet: Man. I'm feeling bad for them too!

(Y/N): Agreed. We'll find Tubba Blubba's weakpoint and take him down!!

Rin: First we got to get to his castle.

And Rin was right. Tubba Blubba's castle was just up ahead.