Bowser's New Plan!!

Ahem! Hello everyone. Today, I'm here to tell you about the "Star Spirits of the Mushroom Kingdom!" 

Far, far away, beyond the sky, way above the clouds, it's been said that there's a haven where the Stars live. 

In the sanctuary of Star Haven, there rests a fabled treasure called the Star Rod, which has the power to grant all wishes.

Using this wondrous Star Rod, the seven revered Star Spirits watched over our peaceful world carefully...very carefully.

And then one day. 

Bowser: Ha ha ha! Yeah! I did! Gwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! FINALLY! I CAN HAVE MY LONG WAITED REVENGE ON (Y/N)! KAMEK! DO IT!! 

Kamek: Right away, Lord Bowser! 

The nasty wizard cast a spell on the Star Spirits, and Bowser snatched the Star Rod! 

Bowser: NOW LET'S DO IT!! 

He and Kamek trapped the seven Star Spirits in cards. 

And they laughed with lots of joy! 

Soon... at Bowser's Castle... 

Cinder and her two dastardly minions had gathered up two acquaintances of theirs. 

???: Bah. This castle is damp, pathetic, and dull. Why exactly are we in this world again? 

Roman Torchwick (He was mistreated by his mother as a child, and ran away from home! After years of being a pickpocket on the streets, he was taken in by a criminal organization called Spider

Roman Torchwick (He was mistreated by his mother as a child, and ran away from home! After years of being a pickpocket on the streets, he was taken in by a criminal organization called Spider. A while later, he began to take an interest in becoming independent! Now acts as a professional criminal genius along with his sidekick, Neopolitan!)

Cinder: Because, Roman, they freed me. And got Mercury and Emerald out of their ... predicaments. 

Mercury: That was really cold coming out of that ice prison. 

Emerald: Try recovering from being launched in a submarine. 

Roman: Right. Neo, your thoughts? 

Neopolitan (Roman's sidekick! She does not talk whatsoever, and communicates through signs! Carries a parasol wherever she goes, and has the ability to change her appearance, and create illusions and clones of others!) 

Neo: "Yeah, what's so great about this idiot?" 

Roman: Exactly my point. 

And then all of a sudden, Bowser arrived in his Koopa Clown Car. 

Cinder addressed the Koopa Troop. 

Cinder: LISTEN UP, FLUNKIES! LORD BOWSER IS HERE! 

Bowser: Yeah, that's right! It's me! 

Minions: WELCOME BACK, LORD BOWSER, YOUR MALICIOUSNESS! 

Kamek then appeared too. 

Minions: And you too, Kamek! 

Bowser: New recruits today, Cinder? 

Cinder: Yes, My Lord. 

Roman: Roman Torchwick, at your service. 

Bowser: What can you do? 

Roman: I'm an infamous criminal! I've stolen several dust resources, I've outsmarted and used a lot of idiots, including dangerous terrorists, and my partner in crime, Neo, she's a treat. 

Neo: "Isn't he a charm?" 

Bowser: Yes. Yes. Very special. In fact, you two will be useful very useful. 

Emerald: What's he on about this time? 

Mercury: Being an idiot like he u- 

Bowser breathed fire on Mercury. 

Mercury: Ow. 

Cinder: You know not to anger him. SO DON'T! 

Bowser: EVER SINCE HE APPEARED! ONE TROUBLEMAKING TEENAGER HAS MADE ME TEAR PIECES OF HAIR FROM MY WONDERFUL HEAD! HE'S KEPT ME FROM MY BELOVED PRINCESS PEACH! HE'S- HE'S A GOODY TWO SHOES! 

He showed a picture of you which, was so huge! 

Bowser: I HATE (Y/N)!!!!! 

The word hate was on his teeth. 

Roman: WHAT?! THAT GUY?! 

Neo: "BOO!"  

Minions: BOO!!!

Roman: That means that that bratty Little Red is here too! 

Bowser: But this time! We will prevail! WE WILL SUCCEED!!! 

Koopatrol: Why is that, My Lord? 

Bowser: WE HAVE THIS!! 

He pulled out the Star Rod! 

Bowser: WITH THE STAR ROD IN MY POSSESSION! I AM UNSTOPPABLE!!! Now then, lets see. ELITE MINION SQUAD! LINE UP! 

Kamek: YOU HEARD HIM! Line up, flunkies! 

Cinder and Roman: WHO ARE YOU CALLING A FL- 

They both freaked as Bowser growled at them. 

Cinder and Roman: Right away, My King!

They lined up, and soon enough- 

Neo: "Is this going to hurt?" 

Mercury and Emerald: (Shaking in fear) YES! 

Bowser: HA! 

He cast a spell with the Star Rod, and the five of them blew up! 

Roman: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! 

The bowler hat wearing criminal first fell, and then Cinder and her idiot lackeys. 

Mercury and Emerald: HEY! 

Sorry. They fell on top of him. 

Roman: AGH! Pain ... everywhere. 

Neo just floated down with her parasol. 

Neo: "Was that really necessary?" 

Kamek: Such power! Lord Bowser, you're incredible! 

Bowser: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh this is amazing! (Y/N), just wait! 

He destroyed the picture of you. 

Bowser: You'll find out that, revenge is a dish ... best ... served ... cold. 

He continued to laugh evilly, with everyone else joining in with him. 

Bowser: SHUT UP! 

They all did so with much fear. 

Bowser: Now, make sure the Castle gets under Peaches'. This will end in us together for real!