Dark Pit!

Palutena: I've located Dark Pit! 

(Y/N): Where i- 

Dark Pit appeared and tried to attack but you blocked with Yato, and Ruby and Pit hit him! 

Pit: WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?! Are you with the Underworld Army?! Is that why you have it out for me?

Dark Pit: Don't be ridiculous! I just don't like the idea of someone copying my act.

Pit: What?! But you're a copy of ME!

Dark Pit: Come on now. Think about it. If I was a copy, why would I kick my own butt?

Dark Pit started to attack again with a bunch of his weapons, but Yang punched him in the face, and he retaliated with trying to punch her, only for Blake to grab his neck with the rope of her sword. 

Blake: Don't touch her! 

Dark Pit: AGH! SO T- Wh- 

Underworld Monsters appeared. 

(Y/N): The Underworld Army is here already? 

Dark Pit broke free. 

And then Medusa's voice rang out. 

Medusa: You're a real go-getter, Dark Pit. I like that.

Dark Pit: Is that so?

Medusa: Yes, though I AM curious how you plan to best your doppelganger. Of course, destroying Pit would be a snap with a little help from me.

Dark Pit: Don't make me laugh.

Medusa: Did I say something funny?

Dark Pit: You've got me confused with the other guy. THIS Pit is no pawn. I'll take care of him, but only after I finish you!

Medusa: Hmm... Now this is a little...bizarre.

Pit: I know, right? The mouth on that guy! I'd never talk like that.

Medusa: That's not what I meant.

Palutena: Sorry, he can be a little bit thick. 

Weiss: Try completely dense. 

Medusa: The Mirror of Truth created Dark Pit. So his allegiance should be to the Underworld Army.

(Y/N): Maybe the mirror cracked just as Dark Pit was created. 

Medusa: So that explains it!

Pit: So if Dark Pit isn't with the Underworld Army... Does that mean I don't have to fight him?

Yang: Pit, this is ... Dark Pit. He's your evil twin! He's a bad guy! 

(Y/N): Yeah, and he has to be taken down before he hurts someone! 

Pit: Right, right. But, let me get this straight. The Mirror of Truth was replicating monsters. So, now that it's broken, the Underworld Army can't generate new troops, right?

Palutena: If that were the case, their numbers would be shrinking. But that's not happening.

Pit: Then where else could Medusa be getting her reinforcements from?

Palutena: I really don't know. But there's something very strange about them.

(Y/N): You mean their souls, right? Well, it doesn't matter. Dark Pit is the priority. 

Medusa: So, you fools managed to destroy Pandora. 

Pit: Of course!

Ruby: You don't seem that mad that we took down one of your strongest commanders. 

Medusa: Pandora may be gone, but her powers live on in Dark Pit.

Dark Pit: Another astute observation from the supreme leader of the Underworld.

Medusa: My, aren't you prickly. Even so, your power of flight seems to outlast Palutena's.

Palutena: I can't say I'm not envious.

Pit: Don't let her get to you!

Palutena: However, who's to say that his power won't eventually run out?

Pit: Yeah! After all, your flight power only lasts for five minutes!

Palutena: Pretty horrendous fuel economy, huh?

Pit: Oh, uh, I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean it like that.

Palutena: I guess we're both bad at flying.

Weiss: No, duh! 

Dark Pit headed off for some ruins! 

(Y/N): There he goes! 

Pit: Then we better follow! 

Medusa: And I better deploy more soldiers. 

Blake: You just don't know when to give up.