Rainbow Sage!!

We open up in Notre Sagresse, where the group has reached a house.

Old Man: Greetings, travelers! It must have taken you some effort to reach Notre Sagesse. Do you have business here?

(Y/N): Yes. We've come looking for the Rainbow Sage. Do you know where we can find him?

Old Man: Hmm... That weapon you're holding... It's the Yato, isn't it?

Corrin: Hm? Oh! Yes, it is. I'm surprised you recognized it.

Old Man: Why do you wish to meet the Sage? Do you seek power?

(Y/N): No, we just want to talk to him.

Old Man: Ahhh, so you're after knowledge, then. Fascinating... On top of Mount Sagesse is the Sevenfold Sanctuary. The Sages is said to reside on the highest floor of that place. The mountain itself is quite high, so most people don't even reach the sanctuary. And...that's all I know, really.

Corrin: Thank you for your help. If we learn more about the Sage as we go, we'll be sure to share what we learn.

Old Man: Try your best not to die on the way up!

With that, you, Team RWBY, and the royals trek up the mountain.

Takumi: That old man wasn't kidding. This is the steepest hike I've ever done...

Corrin: Are you doing OK? Hey, everyone! If you feel tired or faint, make sure to speak up! We can always rest.

Camilla: What about you, Corrin? Your face looks a bit flushed... If you need me to, I can carry you on my back like when you were small!

Yang: Funny, I did that with Ruby t-

Ruby: YANG!!

Corrin: That's really sweet.

(Y/N): Don't look down ladies. I've got to carry these two.

You had both Elise and Sakura with you.

(Y/N): Corrin, your little sisters are so adorable, it's not even funny!

Elise and Sakura were blushing at you carrying them.

Soon...

The Sevenfold Century was in the distance.

Takumi: Look! Is that the Sevenfold Sanctuary in the distance?

Corrin: It must be... There can't possibly be two of these up here. We must be near the summit.

Takumi: Hmm... And the Sage is waiting at the very top...

Corrin: Yes, which means our real trial will start soon. Ryoma said that the Sage will only meet with the strongest people... I don't think this will be an easy task.

Takumi: Yeah... We'd best be ready for anything.

(Y/N): Don't hold back everyone!

Yang: He said the magic words!!

Inside of the Sanctuary...

Illusion: You must be tired after such a long climb. However, if you wish to meet the Rainbow Sage, you must pass the trials ahead. Only then can you open the door to the top floor.

Enemies appear, and-

(Y/N): Let's do this!!

All of you start to go through the Sanctuary, and notice two figures.