Hear my Cry!!

Anakos had appeared. 

(Y/N): So, this guy is Anakos

Corrin: Your evil ends here! 

Anakos: Ah, Corrin. At last, you've come. 

Corrin: You've been toying with us for far too long. 

Anankos: Why? Why is it wrong to manipulate humans? Your race is weak. It's forgotten its place in the world—forgotten its benefactors. You exist solely for the amusement of your betters—dragons! So answer me, Corrin! Why am I the one left to suffer? Why am I the one left to die? Why do humans flourish while I am buried here...ignored...forgotten? TELL ME WHY!

He jumped from his chair, and a loud tremor rang. 

Anakos: Answer me! Answer me, you pathetic little humans!

Corrin: How's this for an answer? 

She went to stab him with the Yato, but nothing happened. 

Everyone: WHAT?! 

Corrin: It can't be... The Yato didn't even leave a scratch?!

Anankos: You dare bare your teeth at me?! Lashing out with your sharp sticks... Corrin! I will take your pathetic life. Then I will make your body my own. You're one of my bloodline. You will serve as a vessel for me!

Xander: As if we'd let you!! Everyone, protect Corrin!

Ryoma: We'll stop this monster! Don't let Anankos anywhere near /her!

Anankos: Impudent fools... As though you simple creatures could ever stop a dragon!

(Y/N): WANNA BET?! 

You attacked him, but he overpowered you! 

(Y/N): AGH! 

Ruby: Okay, ladies! All in! 

However, while their varying strategies were diverse, Anakos dodged and sighed. 

Anakos: How sad. 

He pinned them down, and as Ryoma and Xander moved in, he easily attacked them, making them bleed heavily! 

Then he managed to stab Azura right in the chest! 

Corrin: No!! At this rate...we'll be wiped out. I need more strength... I need more power! I need the power to protect everyone... The power to end this night!!

It was at that moment that Ryoma, Takumi, Leo, and Xander's weapons began to glow! 

Ryoma: What...what is this light?

Xander: Could the five divine weapons be reacting to each other?

Corrin: ... Wait, I remember! The Rainbow Sage spoke of this! He said we'd need the five divine weapons to make the Seal of Flames! Brothers! Hold your weapons high!