The Vallite King!!

The whole group reached the door to the Throne Room. 

Azura: We've finally arrived... Is everyone ready? Just beyond these doors is the throne room.

Corrin: And within, we'll likely find the king of Valla...

Azura: Yes. He should be insid.

Corrin: Everyone, let me go in first.

Xander: Are you crazy, Corrin? This is the king of Valla. He must be very powerful. You don't truly think you can take him on by yourself, do you?

Corrin: No, I know that I'll need all of your help... But the Rainbow Sage said that the Seal of Flames was critical to defeating Anankos. If I don't open with a blow from it, the rest of you may not even be able to hurt him!

Ryoma: I see... All right. We'll follow behind you, then.

Corrin: Thank you. Let's go!

But upon opening the doors. 

(Y/N): Anakos! Your reign of terror e- Where is he? 

The throne was empty. 

But then fire blasts hit everyone except for Corrin and Azura! 

Corrin: What was that?! Are you all OK?

(Y/N): AGH! 

Yang: What just happened? 

Blake: How are you two not hurt? 

Ryoma: Is it possible that... Corrin is the...

Takumi: I can't believe it... There's just no way.

Gunter: No...no, this makes sense. They are Vallites. Vallite royalty no less. Lady Corrin. You've deceived us, haven't you...

Corrin: You can't be serious, Gunter!

(Y/N): WHAT?! Gunter! Corrin would never do that! 

Gunter: I'm sorry to admit it, but it appears my intuition was correct. After Scarlet's murder, I suspected that there was a traitor among us. But... I never thought it would turn out to be the two of you.

Ruby: How can you say that? Look at them! They wouldn't hurt a fly! 

Xander: Besides, do you have anything to back that up? 

Gunter: Of course. It all makes sense now. These two worked hard to gather the royal families from Hoshido and Nohr. They brought them together, to Valla, so that it would be easy to eliminate them!

Corrin: That's not true! Gunter, stop!

Gunter: It was all a Vallite ploy! Lady Corrin has betrayed us!

(Y/N): She wouldn't! Corrin! W- No ... No ... it makes sense ... the traitor. Corrin, you mentioned something about a flower, right? 

Corrin: Y-Yes. 

(Y/N): Well ... I think I might know who this traitor is. 

Weiss: Well, we're waiting. Who is it? 

(Y/N): IT'S GUNTER! 

Gunter: ME? You have some nerve! Just because I accused Lady C- 

(Y/N): No, I'm not stupid. I have evidence that backs up that you killed Scarlet! One: Corrin mentioned something about a flower, something that Scarlet gave. You also pointed it out. How did you know about the flower? 

Gunter: What? 

(Y/N): Corrin never told anyone else about this flower from Scarlet. So how did you know about it in the first place?