The Space Pirate Ship!

Pit: Let's go!

(Y/N): To the Underworld! 

Ruby: Time to take down a big scary Snake Lady! 

Blake: Medusa's a Gorgon, Ruby. 

But you guys were going up to the skies. 

PIt: This isn't the way to the Underworld. What's going on, Lady Palutena? 

Palutena: I'm a little embarrassed to say...

(Y/N): Uh oh. 

Weiss: Here we go. 

Pit: What is it?

Palutena: Remember the Three Sacred Treasures you used against Medusa long ago?

Pit: Of course. The Mirror Shield, Arrow of Light, and Wings of Pegasus.

Palutena: Right. I hid them in case of an emergency. You know, so they wouldn't get stolen.

Yang: Well that's smart, but ... I don't see how that's bad. 

Palutena: You see there's this Space Pirate ship. 

Everyone: Huh? 

Palutena: You know, a pirate ship...in space. Its crew travels the Galactic Sea, robbing the heavens of constellations.

Pit: That's awesome!

Ruby: PIT! 

Pit: Evil! I mean evil! But what does that have to do with the Three Sacred Treasures?

Palutena: Well... I hid the Three Sacred Treasures in the constellations.

(Y/N): Let me guess, the Space Pirates stole the treasures along with the stars. 

Palutena: And the Underworld Army has gotten wind of it. They're attacking the ship.

Weiss: (Sigh) Of course. 

Palutena: This brings us to today's mission. Raid the pirate ship and retrieve the Three Sacred Treasures! Hold on! 

With full speed, you all were rocketed into- 

(Y/N): Space? 

Ruby: (choking) AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! C-Can't breathe. 

Palutena: Calm down, my powers have made sure that you all can breathe. 

Ruby: Oh, thank you, Palutena! Thank you! 

(Y/N): You sure you weren't choking? 

Ruby: Yeah, I'm good. 

Pit: So, the Three Sacred Treasures are pretty old now. Do they still work?

Palutena: They've grown more brittle with age, but they'll likely last a few more battles.

Pit: You're not exactly inspiring confidence here.

Palutena: Well, maybe you don't even need them anymore. Don't be such a chicken.

Pit: I'm no chicken! I could take Medusa with one arm tied behind my back!

(Y/N): Cockiness will get you nowhere. 

Palutena: Oh, it's much better than he was before. Pit used to scream, "I'M FINISHED," a lot. 

The Galactic Sea was in sight, and it was-