Seeds of Doubt!

Anthony: We'll have to get past this area in order to reach Gyges.

Elise: Hang on a second!! Why are there floating islands?!

(Y/N): Several of them! 

Camilla: My, now that is interesting... I'm guessing that we can use those bridges to cross between the floating islands.

Sakura: Those bridges look pretty old, though... You don't think they'll...break...do you?

Anthony: No, this is the direction I came. We'll be all right! Probably.

Hinoka: Probably? Probably isn't very encouraging. It looks like there are enemies stationed in our way, too...

Takumi: But if this is the only path, we'll have to move forward.

Anthony: If it will reassure you all, I'll cross this bridge first! I know it's safe, but I'll prove it to you!

Takumi: What? Hey! Get back here! Don't run off!

Anthony crosses the bridge with ease. 

Anthony: Look, everyone! It's fine! Follow me!

Leo: Hmm... I suppose it looks all right. Let's go.

Everyone follows suit, but then- 

Ruby: Hey, did you hear that? 

Weiss: Like a creaking noise? 

Xander: Then that means- THE BRIDGE IS COLLAPSING! 

Ryoma: Let's move! 

All of you cross, but Takumi is about to fall! 

Takumi: AGH! 

Leo: Prince Takumi! Take my hand! 

Leo grabbed Takumi by the hand and pulled him up. 

Takumi: Phew, thanks. You saved my life.

Anthony: Wow, that would have been a long drop...

Xander: That's what you say? How are you so calm after what just happened? Anthony, we need to talk. Right now.

But then a bunch more enemies start to appear. 

(Y/N): We got bigger things to worry about right now Xander! 

Azura: He's right. 

Yang: Well, let's get to beating! 

The knights began to attack, and everyone moved in! 

Soon... 

All of the enemies laid beaten on the ground. 

Anthony: I was really worried for a bit, but it looks like we've made it through. That over there is the royal capital of Valla, the stone castle Gyges.

Corrin: What a foreboding place... How are we going to get inside?

Anthony: Well, the main entrance is always guarded and locked up tight, so that won't work. But I know about a back entrance. It's how I escaped in the first place! I'll gladly show you where it is.

Xander: We're not following you anywhere. Falling for your traps once was more than enough.

Corrin: What are you talking about, Xander?

Xander: Anthony, it was you that made that bridge collapse, wasn't it?

Anthony: Why would I do something like that?! You all saved me from those soldiers!

Xander: You're probably a spy for the Vallite forces. I'll cut you down where you stand!

Anthony: AHHHH!

But then Corrin stopped him. 

Xander: Stand aside, Corrin... Why are you protecting him?

Corrin: Think about what you're accusing him of! That bridge was old and worn. It's hardly surprising that it collapsed under our weight.

Camilla: I don't know... I agree that Anthony is rather suspicious. He might have joined us intending to mislead us.

Leo: I agree—that seems entirely possible. Corrin. You should listen to Xander on this.

Corrin: No. I won't start doubting our allies just because something might be possible.

Xander: *sigh* Hmph. Corrin, you're just as naive as ever. However... Your ability to believe in people, no matter what, made this army possible.

Corrin: You think so?

(Y/N): I have to agree with Xander. Corrin, you're too trusting. I hate to say it, but one of these days you could get us into trouble. 

Corrin: I ... I understand.