Dark Days in Flower Fields!!

At Peach's Castle... 

Peach: ... Hey, Twink... How would you feel about sneaking out of here again? Shall we try?

Twink: You know something Princess Peach, I thought you were a delicate and posh princess, but you're a bold and tough ... warrior. 

Peach: HEY! I can be delicate, just like everyone else tells me! 

Twink: OK, OK... ...I believe you, Peach. You're the princess.. Anyway, let's go for it.

They soon come into a room where a Koopatrol, Hammer Bro, and Mercury were.

Mercury: Hey, did you hear the sound of a door o- AGH! 

Koopatrol: How did Princess Peach get out? 

Mercury: Let's get her back before Lord Bowser flips and- 

Hammer Bro: Now, hang on just a second. Get a grip on yourself, OK? No need to panic. She can't get out of the castle anyway. And besides... What do you think about asking Princess Peach to participate in our little game? She'd be ideal, and we need a third person...

Mercury: You make a good point there Mr. Hammer. Hey, Peach, if you come and do our thing, then we won't report you to Bowser. What do you say? 

Peach: What is it? 

Mercury: A little game show. Came up with it myself. I mean the other minions need something fun to do, especially considering that Lord Bowser, Kamek, and Cinder are such sticklers for no fun! 

They lead Peach over, as Twink watches in on them. 

The Game Show goes on as Peach answers questions to the best of her abilities. 

During the questions, she learns about another of Bowser's Elite, Huff N Puff, a giant cloud who operates in Flower Fields. And the location to get to Flower Fields is through the Flower Gate. 

Peach was able to win the show in the end, and- 

Mercury: Thanks for helping us out. Hey, Mr. Hammer, give her the thing. 

Mr. Hammer: Huh? OH YEAH! Here you go. 

He gives her a parasol. 

Mr. Hammer: This is a Sneaky Parasol. If you face someone and use it to transform into that person. You just have to promise not to use it to sneak around. I mean, nobody would know you were Princess Peach! Imagine! Sorry for giving you such a little prize, Princess. Heh heh heh... Hey, it's only a prize for participating...so what do you expect!?

Peach: Right. 

And then... 

Bowser comes in. 

Bowser: Huh? What are you all doing? Hey! It looks fun! I'm gonna join in!

He comes over, and- 

Bowser: Oh man! It's over? What rotte- WHAT?! PEACHES?! What's she doing here? She sneaked out again! Grr! MERCURY! TAKE HER BACK! 

Mercury: RIGHT AWAY MY L- 

And then Peach socked him in the face. 

Mercury: AGH! 

She ran for it.

Bowser: GET HER! 

Mr. Hammer and the Koopatrol wake up Mercury, and the three of them pursue Peach. 

Back on Lavalava Island... 

Kolorado: My ... my beautiful treasure. 

Misstar: Listen to you! No treasure in the world is more valuable than life! Be thankful you escaped! To think! This island was put in terrible peril because of the meddling of Bowser's men. I think it will work out OK. The eruption will subside, and Lavalava Island will be just the same as it used to be.

Kolorado: (Sigh) 

Misstar: (Y/N) and friends. You have saved five of us Star Spirits now! Just a few more to go! My name is Misstar. Let me grant you Power that will help you along!

She grants her power to all of you. 

Misstar: I have to go back to Star Haven for now, but if you need me, please call on me at any time. I will be watching you and wishing for your success. I know you'll see the princess soon enough (Y/N). Have faith. Thank you again for saving me. See you soon!

She takes off for Star Haven. 

Kolorado: Oh... I was so close... The treasure...right there... And then to get saved and yelled at by some sort of blooming great starfish...

And then the treasure landed nearby. 

(Y/N): Hey, is this- 

Inside was a Volcanic Vase. 

(Y/N): Oh Kolorado. 

Kolorado: What? 

You present him the vase. 

Kolorado: THE TREASURE! Thanks, Old Boy! Here! 

He gives a magical seed. 

(Y/N): A MAGICAL SEED! Where did you- 

Kolorado: A Bulb-Ulb gave it to me. I don't have any interest in it whatsoever. Now, shall we head back to civilization? 

Everyone: Yep. 

You guys get on the whale and head back to Toad Town. 

Though- 

???: WOOOOOOOOAAH! 

Jr. Troopa arrives, having swam all the way. 

Jr. Troopa: Yes! I...cough...did it! I swam...all the way! All right, (Y/N)! Now I'm going to give you a beating you'll never... HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! COME BACK HERE YOU CHICKEN!!! 

He jumps in the water and begins swimming after you guys. 

Jr. Troopa: SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! 

Back in Toad Town... 

You guys arrive at the port. 

Kolorado: Thank heavens we've arrived! Now, tuna-ferrying is one experience I shan't do again. Cheers for the ride, though! I'm in your debt. For now, I'm heading back to Koopa Village to relax. My wife must be waiting for me. Perhaps our paths will cross again in the future, my friends! Cheerio!

He takes off. 

Ruby: He's crazy but he's fun. 

Weiss: Yeah, sure. 

(Y/N): Hey, so is Nora. 

Nora: AWWWW! 

She hugged and kissed you. 

???: Wooooooooooooooooooh!!

Jr. Troopa finally reached Toad Town. 

Jr. Troopa:  I...will never...swim again...for the rest...of...my life! NOW I GOT YOU (Y/N)!! AAAAAAAAARGH! 

But then you tripped him again. 

Jr. Troopa: AGH! 

He landed right into a pole. 

Jeane: Man, he is like a rubber ball. Always bounces back. 

Pyrrha: Where to now? 

(Y/N): Hmmm .... 

You guys notice a gardener Toad named Min T. ... 

Min T.: Ah, (Y/N), wonderful timing. This Bulb-Ulb needs our help! 

Bulb-Ulb: ITS HORRIBLE! Bowser's men have taken over Flower Fields! You got to help! 

Coco: How do we get here? 

Min T.: The only way to open the gate is to get 4 Magical Seeds. 

(Y/N): Here. 

You hand them over. 

Min T.: Great! 

She plants each of them in place, and a door appears.

Min T.: Wonderful! The path to Flower Fields is open! 

(Y/N): In we go I guess.