Wrath of the Reset Bomb!

You guys headed out once again. 

Palutena: The Underworld Army and the Forces of Nature are engaged in battle.

(Y/N): Oh, is that so? 

Pit: Why would they? 

Viridi: Isn't it obvious? 

Weiss: Not you again. 

Viridi: These brutes have a complete disregard for life. They're even worse than humans!

Hades: Ho ho ho! You're one to talk, little goddess! At least I give the humans YOU kill peace after death.

(Y/N): Oh shut up, Hades, you're even worse! Might I remind you that you started this whole mess? 

Palutena: Don't worry; we can still take advantage of this. 

Yang: Oh yeah. Where's Viridi going to drop another one of those freaky nature bombs? 

Palutena: I'm still not sure.

Pit: And with Hades's army after them too, the humans don't stand a chance! We have to do something!

Blake then hears something. 

Blake: I think I know where the Reset Bomb is! 

(Y/N): ALRIGHT! Time to put an end to Viridi's plans! 

Viridi: OH NO, YOU DON'T! RISE MY CHILDREN! PLUCK THESE DWEEBS FROM THE SKY! 

(Y/N): Who are you calling a dweeb Viridi? 

Yang: If anything, that's Pit. 

Pit: HEY! Every dweeb has his day! 

Palutena: Make that two points for Viridi. 

You guys reach the bomb and-  

(Y/N): Those green spots might mean something! Let's go for those! 

Pit: Roger! 

Team RWBY: ALRIGHT! 

You all destroy the green spots, and expose the core. 

Yang: OKAY RESET BOMB! TIME TO GIVE YOU A BIG BANG OF A BOOM! 

Yang punched the core, destroying it! 

(Y/N): YES! 

Pit: Now that's what I'm talking about! 

Virid: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I DON'T BELIEVE THIS! YOU FILTHY LITTLE INSECTS!! 

Palutena: I know! Isn't it wonderful? But we can't rest yet. Viridi has a Reset Bomb factory that we need to shut down. Once we deal with it, that'll be the end of these horrid things.

Ruby: Hey Viridi, sorry, but it looks like your Operation: Destroy all Humans is coming to an end! 

Viridi: That's what you think, you Red Haired Brat! Children, protect the Reset Bomb Depot! 

Lasers were being fired at full force. 

(Y/N): Viridi! Listen! We know you have a problem with humanity, but genocide won't help anything. 

Viridi: Oh, shut up! You and your friends are as destructive as 100 Reset Bombs. 

(Y/N): Yeah, destroying evil. Look it up! 

You guys head right for the Reset Bomb Depot.