Medusa's Final Battle (Part 2!!)

You all arrive in the caslte and start tearing down enemies. 

Ruby: No time to lose! 

(Y/N): Eat this! 

Pit: Taste the light! 

But then Medusa's voice rang out. 

Medusa: I find it very ironic that you would call yourself the goddess of light. After all, it was you who turned me into a monster. It was you who hunted me down.

Palutena: You shouldn't blame me for that. I only reflected in your appearance what I saw in your heart.

Medusa: And what about YOUR heart? I can only imagine what resides there.

Palutena: Why just imagine it? Don't you have the power to make it a reality?

Medusa: There's no point. We all know it would be some sort of hideous creature.

(Y/N): HEY! Palutena isn't like you, Medusa! She only punished you because of your actions! 

Pit: (Y/N) is right! You poisoned rivers and turned others to stone! You kept on harming humankind over and over, and you're now using the Underworld Army to wage war on humanity! But what I don't get is how you managed to resurrect yourself in the first place.

Medusa: ...I suppose I don't really understand how that happened either.

Pit: Don't play dumb with me!

Medusa: I...I don't remember what happened. My memories aren't what they were.

Palutena: You're slipping, Medusa. Your mind isn't all there anymore. And I can sense that your life force is weaker than it used to be.

(Y/N): We already took down Twinbellows, Gaol, Hewdraw, Pandora, and Thanatos, so if you give up now, we don't have to give you a beating. 

Palutena: Precisely right. 

Medusa: Don't be ridiculous. Besides... It hardly matters HOW I returned. What matters is WHY. To exact revenge on you! Turning your little angel and his human friends into stone is a nice first step.

Yang: Hey! We're not scared of you! 

(Y/N): Yeah, you've got an appointment with a barber, Medusa, and that means your snake hair is coming off! 

Soon... 

More enemies appeared, including- 

Tempura Wizard

(Y/N): What ... is that? 

Palutena: A Tempura Wizard. 

Pit: How is this any different from an Eggplant Wizard? 

(Y/N): Well, at least it i- 

An Eggplant Wizard appeared and turned you into an eggplant.