Black Flames!!

Corrin: Jeez, there are so many of them! Do we need to retreat and regroup?

Azura: I don't think we can afford to flee. If we run away, we may be unable to fight back to the Bottomless Canyon...

(Y/N): WELL, CRAP!! 

Corrin: Then our only choice is to stay and fight! But are we digging our own graves here? This can't be how everything ends. We've come so far...

Ryoma: Don't worry, Corrin. We'll be all right.

Corrin: Ryoma... I'm just not sure.

Ryoma: Listen, Corrin. I didn't come all this way just to die or turn tail and run. Everyone here has come to fight with you because they believe in you. Including me. Cast off your worries. No matter how dire things look, you must fight on. The Yato chose you to carry it. I know you can do this.

Corrin: Thank you, Ryoma. All right! We don't have a choice! Everyone, prepare for battle!

(Y/N): You heard her! Get ready! A- Blake, Yang, you can flirt later! 

Blake and Yang: Sorry! 

You all charged in and began taking down the Nohrian forces, but more showed up. 

Ruby: How did- 

Weiss: Where are all of them coming from? 

Corrin: This is not good at all. 

???: Don't worry, Corrin. We'll get you through this.

???2: Jeez, you really can't get anything done without help, can you?

Corrin: What? Wait a minute, I know those voices. Could it really be...

Xander and Leo appeared. 

Xander: It looks like we arrived just in time.

Leo: You must have the devil's luck, Corrin.

Corrin: Xander! Leo!

Xander: We fight together, Corrin. I'm sorry it took us this long to join you...

Leo: Iago's forces will prove no match for me. I'll crush them in the blink of an eye. I've never liked his illusory magic... It will be a pleasure to remove him permanently from the Nohrian army.

Corrin: So, his forces didn't come here on your orders... But I still don't get it. What made you change your mind?

Xander: We'll talk more later, Corrin. We don't have much time left before the skies change. We have to combine our strength and clear the way to victory!

(Y/N): ALRIGHT! Nohr and Hoshido fighting for the greater good! 

Iago spotted what was going on. 

Iago:  It can't be... Lord Xander and Lord Leo have turned traitor?! That's fine. They weren't the most easily manipulated of pawns... King Garon's grand plans must be accomplished no matter what. I'll strike down anyone in the way, be they royal blood or common peasants. The future holds no place for any of you!

Xander and Leo are soon joined by their retainers!