Voice of a God!!

Everyone had reached Izumo. 

Corrin: So that's Izumo's central palace. There's something...calming about it.

Azura: Yes. Izumo has long been known as the kingdom of the gods. It only makes sense that the center of its power would radiate peace. While all the other kingdoms quarrel, it maintains a neutral stance. I'm glad we made it here safely. Let's go find the archduke.

(Y/N): Hopefully, he's not prideful. 

Soon... 

Izana (Archduke of Izumo!) 

Izana: I am Archduke Izana, first heir to the divine bloodline, descendant of the gods...keeper of prophecies, and winner of best hair...five or six times? I forget. It's so nice to finally meet you! I imagine your journey here was quite difficult. Time to kick back and relax! Izumo is a wonderful place. You could stay here forever!

Corrin: Th-thank you very much for such a warm greeting...

Izana: Oh, it's nothing! You know, I'm really glad you came! I rarely have company. I'm so excited, I hardly feel like myself!

Hayato: I don't understand... Why is he being so informal? Is this how all major leaders of the world are meant to behave?

Sakura: No, they don't normally act this way. He's just...a special case.

(Y/N): Then something has to be off. 

Weiss: Like what? 

(Y/N): Ulterior motives. 

Corrin: Pardon me, Archduke—we actually came here to ask you some questions.

Izana: Oh? What about? Ask away, my friends! If you've got any good gossip to share, I'd be ever so pleased to listen!

Corrin: We were wondering if you could share what you know about the Seal of Flames.

Izana: Huh? The Seal of Flames? That sounds pretty boring to me... I don't bother remembering dull things.

Corrin: I...see. Just when I thought we were going to catch a break, too.

Izana: Hey now, don't look so disappointed! I've prepared a feast for you inside! You should eat, drink, and be happy while there is still time to do so!

Azura: Wait. Are you sure you don't know anything about the Seal of Flames? The fate of the world may hang in the balance.

Izana: Grrr... I said I've never heard of it!

Gunter then appears in front of him. 

Gunter: Of course, you haven't, you imposter.

Izana: What? You're calling me an imposter? After I've prepared a feast for you all?

Gunter: Don't be coy with me. It's plain to see you're hiding behind a magic illusion. Reveal yourself!

Izana: Ah! Gunter, you're no fun at all!