A Star Spirit on Ice (Part 3!!!)

The only thing standing between you guys and the Crystal Palace was Shiver Mountain, full of Frost Piranhas, and other dangerous risks.

And then-

(Y/N): Hey, Ruby, be careful with your cape, okay?

Ruby: Yeah. I know.

Ruby 2: Thanks Baby!

(Y/N): No problem you adorable little thing y- HUH?!

Girls: What's u- WHAT?!

Ruby: AAAAGH!! Impostor! Who are you really? Tell me your name!

Ruby 2: I'm ... Ruby! Yeah, that's it. The question is, who are you?

Ruby: That's impossible! I'm the one and only Ruby!

Ruby 2: You're talking crazy-talk now. You're making no sense! I'm the genuine Ruby! Really! Don't you believe me .... Weiss!

Weiss: Huh?!

Ruby: Oh come on! Weiss, don't you recognize your best friend?

Ruby 2: SHUT UP BITCH! I'M HER BEST FRIEND! You stupid cookie eating, milk drinking, goody goody two shoes-

Weiss punched Ruby 2, and she turned into a ghost.

Duplighost: Yeeeow! What made you think that I was the one lying, huh? It must've been luck. No one has instincts that good.

Weiss: Please, like you could pretend to be Ruby? One: She never swears. EVER! Two: You insulted her for eating cookies and drinking milk. She does that everyday for breakfast. Three: I know her more than anyone here!

Yang: Really pushing it Ice Queen.

Ruby: AWWWW! YOU CARE THAT MUCH!!!

Ruby hugged Weiss, and the Ice Queen blushed.

Weiss: Don't touch me.

But she just let Ruby continue.

Duplighost: Oh yeah? Well .... BYE!

He runs off.

Rin: Hmm .... These are the ones who inhabit the Crystal Palace?

Nora: Hmm ... real freaky sheets.

(Y/N): And idiots too. They can't capture Ruby's charm.

Soon...

You guys find yourselves in a shrine.

(Y/N): Neat.

Coco: The ancients were into some old stuff.

There was a Star stone in a Diamond and a pretty woman emerged.

???: At last, (Y/N), I'm glad you found this place. I've been expecting you and your friends.

(Y/N): Okay, who is it this time?

Weiss: Someone became a celebrity quickly.

(Y/N): Who are you?

Merlumina: My name is Madame Merlumina. I am a messenger of the Stars. You know Merlon and Merle well. I am their ancestor. The Stars spoke to me of you through my dreams... They said you would come to the shrine on Shiver Mountain. It is here that I guard the way to the Crystal Palace. We have little time to waste, so listen carefully. You may not know this, but the followers of Bowser have invaded Crystal Palace, where stars are honored. Now, what I have to tell you is very important. Listen to every word I say! I can't tell you the whole tale. In the interest of time I'll be brief, so pay attention to the key points. The story begins a long, long time ago... I was still a young woman back then... A horrible thing happened on the mountain one day... I ran there immediately and... ...but it was actually... .... Oh! Such a sight! I... ...was...and...it was so... .... It was.....none other...... ........so.......than.... .............then I.... .....................