The Wish Seed!

You all head out. 

Pit: I still can't believe that Hades was behind the Underworld invasion! 

(Y/N): Not just that, but he also had Medusa take charge of everything in order to keep us distracted. 

Yang: What is he even after then? 

Palutena: Something big. He hasn't just overstepped his realm—he's kicked down the door. What I DO know is that Underworld forces have assembled at a volcano nearby. And that's where today's mission is taking us.

Pit: So Hades wants Magma? 

Weiss: You dolt! The Underworld already has a bunch of magma! I mean, think about it! 

Pit: Oh, yeah. 

Palutena: What he seeks is the Wish Seed. 

Ruby: Wish Seed? 

Palutena: From what I've heard, it grants any single wish. As you might imagine, it's quite sought after.

Pit: I could really use one of those! My wish would be to fly by myself!

Palutena: Hahaha. Of course. 

(Y/N): Back on the subject, it would make sense that Hades would want something like that. 

Pit: Who knows what Hades would wish for if he got it?! It could be a total disaster!

Blake: Then we better hurry before he gets it. 

You all headed through a cave and took down the Underworld Monsters inside. 

(Y/N): Wow, this is incredible! 

Palutena: The Volcano's guardian puts on quite a show. 

(Y/N): Who's that? 

Palutena: The immortal bird who lives there. The Phoenix.

Blake: A phoenix? 

Weiss: The immortal bird? Well, that's ... wait a second, wouldn't the Phoenix have also created the Wish Seed? 

Palutena: That reminds me... Phoenix eggs make the most divine omelets. Or so I've heard.

Everyone: WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?!

You all head through the pall into the Volcano. 

Palutena: Going to cut straight through? 

(Y/N): Might as well get the pain over with. 

After some intense heat... 

(Y/N): Okay, that mess is over and done with. 

Palutena: Get ready to land. 

Pit: Hope my sandals don't melt. 

(Y/N): Oh, suck it up, we'll just get you new ones. 

So... 

Palutena: The Underworld Army has already reached the Phoenix. But they're facing severe resistance.

Ruby: Then that means- 

(Y/N): We're probably going to have to fight the Phoenix. 

Pit: I was afraid you'd say that.

Palutena: Don't worry. He's the Phoenix. He'll come back to life.