✿︎2✿︎

~My fluffy baby~

Jungkook's heart was racing as he waited for his dad to arrive at the mansion. He had already told his mother about his desire to get married, and she couldn't be happier. When he saw his dad walking through the door, Jungkook couldn't contain his excitement and ran towards him, wrapping his arms around his father.

"Appa, appa!" Jungkook called out, sounding like a little boy again. His dad's smile was warm and loving as he sat down on the couch with Jungkook and his wife. Mrs. Jeon handed her husband a glass of water, knowing that they had something important to tell him.

"Now, tell me what my son wants, hmm?" Mr. Jeon asked, looking at his son with curiosity. Jungkook blushed and looked down, earning a laugh from his mother. It was rare to see him acting so shy and unsure.

"Our son is all grown up now and he wants to get married as soon as possible. Can you believe it?" Mrs. Jeon exclaimed, her eyes twinkling with joy. Jungkook shyly hugged his father, who chuckled and ruffled his hair affectionately.

"He's still my little boy," Mr. Jeon remarked fondly. "Who is this lucky guy who stole my baby's heart? I want to see a picture of him."

Jungkook hesitated for a moment before pulling out his phone and showing his dad a picture of his lover, Jimin. Mr. Jeon's eyes widened in surprise as he recognized Jimin as the son of his friend. It was a small world indeed.

~few hours later ~

Jungkook lay awake in bed, his heart racing with excitement for the day ahead. Tomorrow was their day off from college, and he couldn't wait to spend every moment with his beloved Jimin. But as the clock struck 2 am and sleep continued to evade him, he felt a pang of longing for Jimin's presence even more.

Unable to bear the distance a moment longer, Jungkook got up from bed and quietly made his way to Jimin's house, car keys in hand. When he reached Jimin's room through window, he couldn't help but smile at the sight of his peaceful sleeping face. Jimin looked like an angel, with his soft features and fluffy hair, and Jungkook's heart swelled with love.

"My cute cute fluffy baby"Gently climbing into bed beside Jimin, Jungkook wrapped his arms around him, pulling him close. Jimin stirred slightly, snuggling into Jungkook's embrace as if he could sense his presence even in his sleep. Jungkook pressed a kiss to Jimin's forehead, feeling a rush of warmth and contentment wash over him.

As he closed his eyes and let himself finally relax, Jungkook knew that there was nowhere else he'd rather be than in Jimin's arms. In that moment, with Jimin's steady breathing and the softness of his touch, Jungkook felt complete. And as sleep finally overtook him, he knew that tomorrow would be a day filled with love, laughter, and joy with the person who meant everything to him.

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ