✿︎14✿︎

~I am nothing without you~

Jimin looked at his boyfriend, Jungkook, who was staring at him with a worried expression on his face. He could see the question forming in Jungkook's eyes - why was Jimin crying? But Jimin remained silent, his mind screaming at him to stop this nonsense and just tell Jungkook the truth.

As Jungkook gently cupped Jimin's cheeks, the tears in Jimin's eyes continued to flow. He knew he had to be selfish, but he couldn't bear the thought of hurting his hyung.

Taking a deep breath, Jimin finally mustered up the courage to speak. "Baby, plea-se," he whispered, his voice shaky with emotion. Jungkook's eyes filled with tears as he gazed back at Jimin, clearly devastated by his boyfriend's distress.

"Why are you sad? Don't tell me you don't want to marry m-e," Jungkook began, his voice quivering with emotion.

"Yes, I don't want to marry you, Jungkook," Jimin blurted out, his words causing a stunned silence to fall between them.

Jungkook felt as though his heart had been ripped from his chest. Jimin, his love, his soulmate, was rejecting the idea of spending forever together. But instead of lashing out in anger, he took a deep breath and tried to understand where Jimin was coming from.

"Jimin, why? What's changed?" Jungkook asked, his voice trembling slightly."and i know you are joking right baby it's not funny ok .You know it's our dream right. Don't ever say that you don't want to ma-

,"Why don't you understand. I don't want to marry you" Jimin could feel his heart breaking as he turned away from Jungkook, his hands clenched into fists at his sides. He never wanted to hurt him, but he had to do this .

Jungkook's sobs, echoing in Jimin's ears like a haunting melody. He felt the weight of his decision pressing down on him, suffocating him with guilt and regret. Turning back to face his love, Jimin wiped away his own tears as he struggled to find the words to explain.

"I'm sorry, Kookie," he whispered, his voice barely above a breath. "I can't marry you because... because fate has other plans for us. We're not meant to be together"
Jungkook's eyes widened in disbelief, his tears slowing as he tried to comprehend Jimin's words. He reached out a trembling hand, cupping Jimin's cheek as if to reassure himself that this was all just a bad dream.

"But... but we love each other," Jungkook protested, his voice cracking with emotion. "How can you say we're not fated when every fiber of my being tells me we belong together?"

Jimin felt his resolve wavering, his heart aching at the sight of Jungkook's shattered expression. He knew that deep down, they both wanted nothing more than to be wrapped up in each other's arms forever." Am sorry b-ut it's true-

Jungkook asked shaking him,"What are you saying have you gone mad?"

,"yes i am it's true .We are not fated, we can't be together"
Jimin shouted as he push latter and wanting to leave . Jungkook was crying and when jimin realised he Pushed his kookie .He looked at his hands gritted his teeths .these hands pushed my kookie .

Tears are falling from his eyes like a river.

,"I don't know why are you saying this but am sure something is not right and if you think we are not fated than think whatever it makes you feel right ......but let me tell me one thing jimine you are my everything and if you are not in my fate than i will change our fate or will kill myself because if you are not with me than .

This Jeon jungkook is nothing.

Without you.

This Jeon jungkook will be dead without his park jimin .

*Your park jimin is also nothing without you Jeon jungk-ook*
He wanted to say those words but he just Stop and wipe his tears it's the time .

Say it jimin

,"We are not fated jungkook because fate choose hyung for you , you are going to marry him he is your bride

Not your jimin "

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ