✿︎46✿︎

꧁Past love is back꧂

Past love is back

Taehyung were resting in his room his eyes were closed he was not sleeping just resting but he slowly opened his eyes when jungkook came and sit on bed beside him .

It's been 2 days jungkook was taking care of him like a good husband he always smile infront of him but taehyung didn't know jungkook was dying inside still thinking how jimin kissed zitao infront of him it hurts .

He wants to meet jimin and ask him why he did this but taehyung needs him right now so he was just waiting for taehyung to recover first .

,"Tae how are you feeling now "..

He asked him and tae smiled and tried to sit properly but jungkook helped him and put pillows behind his back .

,"Much better kookah I am now fine ,,.. but you look tired you should rest and i also heard you cancelled meeting ...
I am Telling you i am all ok you can g-"

But jungkook stop him by putting medicine in his mouth and tae pouted but eat his medicine and look at his husband who showed vegetable soup and told him to eat .

,"Tae I can't leave you alone you are still not cured and also cops didn't find them who tried to kill you "

He said while feeding him soup and taehyung was feeling happy to see his concern he knows jungkook cares for him and maybe soon he will love him back .

,"They can't do anything with me kookah when you already hired 5 bodyguards for me.............. hmm you can go handle your business i have aunt Olivia and your 5 bodyguards right .....but first come here ."

Taehyung said and put bowl on nightstand and pulled jungkook close and rest his head on his lap he can't see his tired eyes which shows how much jungkook needs to sleep and rest he was thinking how to make his husband happy because he knows he is not...............that's what he wants now jimin left him he has a chance.....

Jungkook closed his eyes feels relaxed while taehyung's fingers  massaging his scalp.

,"Tae I am tired I am really tir-ed i want to sleep but he always comes in my dreams and saying he doesn't lov-e me and than he lef-t you know i really love him but he always broke me why am I ba-d tell me tae tae"

Jungkook was crying now looking at tae who felt pang in his heart jungkook loves jimin it hurts to hear but he always knew it would be hard to make jungkook his but he can't stop.

,"Shhh if he hurt you and still doing leave him i know you love him but b-ut he doesn't have any right to hurt you .....you are a gem and angel kookah please don't cry i am here for you and will never hurt you "

Taehyung hates himself now how can he say this sorry jiminah but I have to do this he closed his eyes and again smiled with that he opened his eyes again and saw jungkook was staring and him and suddenly he hugged him and hide his face into his tummy .

,"Tae tae i am sca-red"

,"Don't be scared i am here

Please stop cry-ing"
He kissed his head and smiled . jungkook pulled back held his both hands and look into his eyes .

,"I am lucky to have you my tae tae my bestfriend"
He kissed his both hands and again hugged him didn't saw taehyung' was crying when will you see me as your husband kookah he thought and hugged him back .

Knock... knock....

Jungkook pulled back and saw aunt Olivia was standing near the door and when she said someone was here to see taehyung.

,"Who wants to meet me aunt"

She looked back and soon jimin came and look at his brother with teary eyes and he immediately walked inside and hugged his hyung .

,"Hyun-g wh-y did-n't yo-u told me i got worried when mom told me you got shoot ....she is al-so coming to see you tomorrow.....are you ok n-ow tell me hyung "

Jimin pulled back and cupped his face and ask him again taehyung felt bad for his brother look at him crying for someone who wants to snatch his love from him .

,"I am now all fine jimine don't worry you know you are pregnant don't take stress please..........your hyung is now ok because jungkook is taking good care of me so don't worry"

Jimin smiled weakly and doesn't want to look at jungkook who was staring at him he feels nervous and uncomfortable taehyung saw jungkook staring and him so he held his hand and pulled him close.

Jimin slowly look at jungkook and his hyung and when he saw tae's hands were on his things and how taehyung was rubbing his things he felt jealous and immediately looks away .

,"Tae you should sleep now ok "
Taehyung nodded and than jungkook laid him on bed and tuck him in blanket he was about to leave but taehyung held his hand .

,"Where are you going"

,"I want to talk to jimin ......i will come back ok now sleep "
With that he left his room dragging jimin out who didn't said anything and when they stopped on rooftop jungkook locked the door and turn back to him .

,"What-''

Yoongi was sleeping but struggling to wake up he was having nightmare again where he saw seeing him again dying beside him it was a horrible nightmare blood only blood nothing else he can't see anything a boy was lying on road blood were running from his head and chest and calling his name yoon-gi yoon-gi min save our daug-hter and than he saw beside him there were a small girl who was also there but dead yoongi shouted seeing her but when he saw himself he was also bleeding and than he saw him who was crying min she is d-ead she left u-s"

Ahhhh stop this aahhhh it's hurting Don-t die don't leave us .......ta- TAE no-no princess n- no-no ahhhhhhrggggg

Yoongi woke up from his nightmare but still shouting feeling blood all over him but he knew it was not just a nightmare it was real .......his mother immediately came and hugged him but he Pushed her .

,"Where is my T-ae and Prince-ss "

Her eyes goes wide , her son remembers everything she can't stop her tears and immediately hugged her son her only son...came back but now what she will tell him that his daughter is already dead and his taehyung left him

She hates him ,,,,,but who knows what happened in past.

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

Who is excited to know yoongi and taehyung's story?

How was the chapter?

Comment's and vote over 25+ after that I will update thank you and again thanks for supporting my book ❤️

Did you guys saw i changed something in book 👀