✿︎21✿︎

~Regret~

Everything was all new for Taehyung as he adjusted to his new life with Jungkook. The lavish mansion in Paris was so big and royal .While he missed his family, especially his younger brother, he knew he would see them again soon.

However, there was a cloud of tension hanging over Taehyung and Jungkook's relationship. Jungkook had been distant ever since they arrived in Paris, not talking much and barely acknowledging Taehyung's presence. Taehyung couldn't understand why his husband was behaving this way towards him.

As Taehyung made his way to Jungkook's room with a cup of coffee in hand, he couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement at the thought of being alone with Jungkook. He hoped that the privacy would give them a chance to talk and reconnect.

But as he opened the door to Jungkook's room, Taehyung was met with a sight that took his breath away. Jungkook stood before him, his wet hair cascading down his face, droplets of water glistening on his flawless skin. The towel wrapped loosely around Jungkook's waist did little to hide his chiseled abs and toned muscles.

Taehyung's cheeks flushed red as he quickly averted his gaze, feeling a rush of desire run through him at the sight of his husband's naked body. It was the first time he had seen Jungkook like this, and his heart raced with anticipation at the thought of being able to touch him soon.

Before Taehyung could gather his thoughts, Jungkook's voice cut through the air, breaking the spell. "What are you doing here? I told you not to come in my room. Can't you give me some privacy?" Jungkook's tone was harsh, his eyes flashing with annoyance.

Taehyung felt his heart sink at Jungkook's reaction. He had been so caught up in his own desires that he hadn't considered how his sudden presence might make Jungkook feel.

Jungkook's patience seemed to have run out. "Are you deaf or WHAT?" he snapped, taking a step towards Taehyung. Taehyung's gaze fell to the intricate tattoo on Jungkook's chest, his heart fluttering at the sight. But before he could say anything, Jungkook pushed him away. "Don't you dare, Taehyung. Now get out," Jungkook said, his voice firm and final.

Taehyung felt his heart shatter at Jungkook's words. He had never seen his husband so angry and hurtful before, and it cut him deeply. Without a word, Taehyung turned and ran out of the room, his eyes stinging with unshed tears.

Taehyung sat in his room, tears streaming down his face as he tried to make sense of the situation. His heart was breaking at the thought of losing Jungkook, the love of his life. However, he couldn't understand why Jungkook was acting so cold towards him when they were supposed to be happy after marriage.

"Why are you doing this, Jungkookie? .You want to marry me, then why are you doing this like you don't love me? You love m-e, right?" Taehyung's voice cracked as he spoke, his words filled with pain and confusion.

He hugged his knees tightly, feeling a wave of loneliness wash over him. The room felt suffocating, but he knew he had to stay strong. With trembling legs, he stood up and made his way to his bag, where he kept his pain medication.

Meanwhile, Jungkook stood in front of the mirror, his reflection staring back at him with a blank expression. His heart felt heavy as he realized that his ex boyfriend Jimin was not doing well. He could sense the pain and longing in his heart, the desire to reach out to him, to comfort him. But every time he tried to pick up the phone, a voice in his mind stopped him.

His thoughts drifted back to Korea, where he had left his heart with Jimin. But, Jungkook was unaware that soon he is going to be a father .

"Why didn't you stop this, Park Jimin? .How could you forget our love so easily? .I'm here, falling apart without you. Can't you see my pain?. No, you can't. But I hate you, Park Jimin. I hate you so much," Jungkook whispered, the tears streaming down his face.

In a fit of frustration and anger, he threw a vase at the mirror, watching it shatter into a million pieces. Collapsing onto the floor, Jungkook hugged his knees, sobbing uncontrollably. He slapped himself, punishing himself for the words he had spoken.

"I'm sorry, I love you, baby. Please be safe for me. Your Kookie doesn't hate you. I will always love you. But you broke me, Jiminah," he cried out, his hand bleeding from the shattered mirror. But he didn't care. All he needed was Jimin, to hold him, to comfort him.

As the tears continued to fall, Jungkook whispered softly, "I'm sorry, my love. Please forgive me.I don't hate y-ou....your kookie loves y-ou but please be safe for me b-your kookie will always love you baby but yo-u really broke me jiminah "He than collapsed on floor .

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

I updated finally hope you like it i will update daily .

Now vote goal is 20+

🙏 Comments and votes