✿︎23✿︎

~Shattered hearts~
❥︎

Jungkook hurriedly got up from bed, his mind filled with worry for Jimin. As he dialed Jimin's number and heard it was switched off, his heart sank. He tried calling his dad, but there was no answer. Feeling hopeless, he then dialed his mom's number.

"Hello jungkoo-k, how are you son?" his mother-in-law answered.

Jungkook tried to keep his voice steady as he asked, "I am fine mom, is everything okay there?"

Mrs. Park hesitated for a moment, not wanting to worry Jungkook. "Yes, everything is fine here son. I will call you later. Jimin wants to eat pancakes, so I have to make pancakes for him. Take care son."

Jungkook still felt a sense of unease gnawing at him but as jimin's mother told him everything is alright and how jimin was craving for pancakes, he felt little relieved.

As Jungkook made his way downstairs, he heard some noises coming from the kitchen. "What the hell, what are you doing?" Jungkook shouted when he saw Taehyung attempting to cook something on the stove. The pan was burning, and Taehyung's face was covered in flour, creating a messy scene in the kitchen.

Taehyung swallowed nervously, knowing he had messed up. He had only been trying to make breakfast for Jungkook, but now he had made a bigger mess. Jungkook's anger was evident, and Taehyung felt like he had once again disappointed him.

"Can you please explain what this is? .You've ruined my kitchen, just like you've ruined my life, Park Taehyung," Jungkook shouted, moving closer to him. Taehyung's heart sank at the harsh words. He couldn't understand why Jungkook always seemed so angry with him.

Taehyung crossed his arms as he spoke, his voice laced with hurt and confusion. "First of all, I am Jeon Taehyung, and second, I was making breakfast for you. I know I'm not the best cook, but I wanted to try for you. I thought you were angry with me, that's why you shouted. But now I see I was wrong. Please, Jungkook, tell me what's going on. You said you wanted to marry me, so why are you treating me like this?"

Jungkook remained silent, his eyes avoiding Taehyung's pleading gaze. Taehyung's heart ached at the distance between them.

Taehyung reached out and cupped Jungkook's cheeks, forcing him to look into his eyes. "Please, Jungkook, tell me the truth. I can't stand this distance between us. I want to know what I did wrong. Please, trust me enough to tell me"

"Don't tell me you don't love m-Taehyung could feel his heart shattering into a million pieces as Jungkook pushed him away with such force that he stumbled back and hit the counter behind him.

"YES, I don't love you. I love someone else. Happy now?" Jungkook's words were like daggers to Taehyung's already broken heart. The tears threatened to spill over, but Taehyung refused to let them fall in front of the man who had just shattered his world.

Jungkook's anger only seemed to grow as he looked at Taehyung's pained expression. He blamed Taehyung for everything that had led them to this moment, as if it were all his fault.

"Why did you marry me if you don't love me?. Who do you love then? .Is it a girl? .A slut or a bitch? .Or is it a boy?. I know you're gay, but why?. Why did you marry me if you don't love me?" Taehyung's words were filled with bitterness and rage.

"Tell me your sluts nam-e

Or you love a boy I know you are gay but why ? If you don't LOVE ME than why did you marry me

It's that hard for you to answer it right jungkook "

Taehyung doesn't know he was making jungkook more angry who was controlling his anger just not to hurt him.,"I wanna know your sluts nam-Just than jungkook's hand whipped out and slapped Taehyung across the face, sending him sprawling to the floor. As Taehyung struggled to catch his breath, Jungkook grabbed him by the collar and pinned him against the wall, his face twisted with rage.

"If you ever call him a slut again, I swear I'll show you who the real Jungkook is.You don't know me yet if you want to live peacefully than keep quite and mind your own business.stay away from ME"he growled, his grip tightening around Taehyung's neck. Taehyung, eyes wide with shock, tried to protest but Jungkook's simmering fury left no room for discussion.

With a final shove, Jungkook pushed Taehyung to the ground and stormed out of the room, leaving a bewildered and slightly bruised Taehyung in his wake.

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

Poor taehyung 🥺

So tell me what will happen next any guesses⁉️