✿︎15✿︎

~ Shattered heart ~

Grab your tissues from now on. upcoming chapters will be more emotional and painful 😭

_______________________________________________

"We are not fated jungkook because fate choose hyung for you , you are going to marry him he is your bride

Not your jimin "

We are not fated

We are not fated

We are not fated

You are going to marry hyung

Not your jimin

Not

Your

Jimin

You have to marry him .

Because dad mom thinks you love him .

That's why you and your family came to our house that day .

It's was a misunderstanding but it's late now we can't do anything .

Hyung also loves y-ou.

You are his childhood lov-e.

We have to save our family's reputation kook-ie .

We are not meant to be .

These words are kept ringing in jungkook's mind.He felt like his world stopped just now he can't hear anything.

He doesn't want to believe his jimin is the one who is saying all this,he still remember how little jimin asked him will he marry him that day was the best day for jungkook that day his jimin proposed him .

He smile as he remember those days, his tears wont stop coming causing his eyes wet and blurry.

Can't hear what jimin was saying.

Flashback ☁️

Little jimin was running behind jungkook who just stick his tongue and run away but jimin pouted and sat on ground than started crying loudly causing to jungkook stop who run towards him when he heard him crying .

,"My Pikachu don't cry my round ball-
But jimin hit his hand and pouted more .

,"Don't call me round ball i am not i am cute bubu if you ever call me Pikachu i will bite your ears next time huuuuuu".
Jungkook laughed and cupped his cheeks to wipe his precious tears, he always tease his friend but only he knows how much he love him he can do anything for him and ,his tears ,he can't see .

,"Sorry forgive your kookie ok ok ......you can call me Pokemon if you want "

Jimin smile widen and he jumped on him hugging him tightly.

,"Hehe you are sooo cute.. my Pokemon .....you know what i know you don't like my tears so i always tricked you haha poor bunny "

Haha sorry Pokemon"

Jimin giggled and jungkook loved his sweet giggles and his smile .He doesn't care if his jmin fooled him or do anything with him he just wants to see his smile .

His jimin's smile........he can do anything for his smile even he can die for him .

Jimin slowly pull back and looked into his eyes"will you marry me kookie when we grow big big"
J

ungkook was just shocked, he can't believe jimin was saying this ,he thought he sees him only his friend but did he like him too .

,"Say something don't tell me you don't wanna you do-n't love m-e k-

Yes yes yeshhhhhh jimine i will marry you ....oh god don't cry my baby shh sshhh .....i love you too you don't know how much

Jungkook was trying to calm him down and when jimin heard what he said he can't believe .Both were innocent in love ,they were just 14 years old doesn't know what is love but they only knew they need eachother.

Can you give me a ki-sssssssss

Jungkook said as he pout but jimin hit his head and pull away but jungkook held his hand.

Wh-at ,,,,,, we are kids you shameless Pokemon

But jungkook pouted more and came closer to his face .

But jimin again hit his head,

,Hahaha no no i mean on cheeks my Pikachu.

Jimin blushed and told him to close his eyes when jungkook close his eyes jimin pressed lips on his cheeks and stood from his lap and without saying anything he run away didn't saw how jungkook was froze.

He touch his cheeks where jimin kissed ,he felt butterflies dancing in stomach.

He also get up and start dancing , his eyes are closed didn't saw how people were looking at him .

End of flashback

Jungkook slowly open his eyes when he felt somone is shaking his body to wake him up did he just faint.When he saw how jimin is crying and hugged him.

Jimin get scared to death when he saw him fainted infront of him .He hurt his kookie .He is a bad person, it's he.,"Koo-kie please say something are you ok should I take you hospital s-

,"Am not ok i am dying jiminah~~dying

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

Don't leave my hand ✨