✿︎54✿︎

꧁I thought you love me꧂

I thought you love me

Jimin is alone sitting on chair waiting for jungkook.....but when he see his watch than  realised it's almost 15 minutes jungkook is in restroom.

,"I feel like kookie is not well "

He is feeling not right......worried for jungkook he immediately get up now he is walking towards restroom feeling restless and his heart is beating fast ...he can feel something big is coming and when he reached restroom he heard something.........he can't believe what he saw after that

His heart broke in million pieces.

He can't believe on his eyes his eyes goes wide...... tears falling like a river  .....with shaky hands he closed the door and walked away ..

Don't look back jimin

Run

Run

How could h-e

His heart is aching wants to run away but he stopped again and look back .

,"It's not true it's n-ot"

He still can't believe what he just saw ...........he cupped his mouth controlling himself not to burst but he just .

No no n-o it's not TRUE i-
He shouted and rest his back against the wall but when zitao came he immediately hugged him tightly and cried in his arms .

,"What happened jiminah "

He asked while rubbing his back ....he already knew why he is crying he feels bad to make his angel cry but he did to make sure jimin will not leave him and his daughter and will love him back soon but who will tell him he will gonna lost his friend in this process because jimin will never love him back or if he knew all this he will hate him !!

,"Tell me please"
He pull back and cupped his cheeks jimin is crying mess didn't talk properly because he is crying his heart out ...... zitao feels bad he slowly wiped his tears and kissed his forehead.

,"Baby tell me ...and please don't cry .."

Jimin again hugged him zitao put his hands on his waist and slowly pulled him close .

"I saw k- jungkook he h-e w-

Few minutes back.

Jungkook was walking towards restroom with dizzy head he didn't know why he feels like his body is burning and he feels really hot ...........he was sweating ....his legs shaking so as his body but he managed and went to restroom and washed his face multiple times but still he feels hot and now he can't see properly with blurry eyes he took his phone to call jimin but suddenly door opened and .

,"Kookah "

Taehyung walked towards him giggled and put his both hands on his neck .... jungkook tried to push him but taehyung pulled him close and pouted .

,"You also want to leave me ....like he did huhh am i bad I am ......b-ad kookah tell me n-why are you so quit-e

He started crying and jungkook got panicked he immediately pulled him close and pat his back
"Nae tae why would I leave you ........ don't cry i am here shh "
Tae smiled to Heard this he feels good in his arms but yoongi he wants to see him who left him earlier............he slowly pulled back and cupped his cheeks and kissed him he didn't know why  his body getting hot but he wants jungkook to touch him .

🔞
Because is only one who is infront of him .....he needs someone to touch him why not jungkook who is also getting hot .
(A/n : they are talking in drunken tone 😒)

Both didn't know someone drugged them

Jungkook gets shocked when he kissed him he wants to push him...... but his body is reacting by his touch.. taehyung is kissing him while imagining yoongi ......and jungkook also kissed him back he forgot taehyung ........he is seeing jimin in him ...with that he suddenly put him on sink and kissed him forcefully.....he can't control his desires.....his eyes  filled with lust and craving ....... taehyung also lost he started touching his body and suddenly he unbuttoned his shirt and naked jungkook who is kissing him passionately and he slowly unbutton his shirt as well.

,"Ahhh fu-ck "

Tae moaned when jungkook kissed his neck and rub his dick with his .....both are out of control taehyung pull him close and grinding on him but didn't saw jimin is there who saw everything.

,"Shhh don't cry i can understand you but ...you have to stop for your princess please"

Jimin stopped Crying and touched his belly and said sorry to his princess.......zitao held his hand and carry him bridal style because jimin is not feeling well and he can't let him fall with his pregnant belly .

Jimin didn't said anything he put his hands on his shoulder and hide his face ......."i thought you love me kookie but you-i can't believe you " jimin thinking about jungkook how he was kissing taehyung half naked almost fucking it hurts to see them close but he is the one who told jungkook to marry his hyung he is the one who pushed his love .......and lost his kookie but he didn't thought he would do this ....it hurts like hell

Spoiler

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and held his hand .......his head is aching so bad when he saw clearly he got shocked to see himself naked with taehyung who was also naked they were on bed ....he didn't know what happened last night why they are here naked on same bed ....but when he slowly looked around he realised they were in some room in the award show venue ......he can't believe he cheated his jimin ...."n-o he will hate m-e i can't lose h-im"

He immediately stood and wore his clothes and run away to find jimin leaving naked taehyung alone .

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

Don't kill me

But i know you guys will love upcoming chapters

❤️