✿︎67✿︎

꧁Your snow white will heal your all wounds꧂

Your snow white will heal your all wounds

Jimin was sleeping but his sleep got disturbed when he felt tightness around his waist and feels like someone was hugging him but who ? He slowly opened his eyes and........ he got shocked and panicked............... can't believe someone was here with him on his bed Hugging him tightly like he is a teddy.

He raised his hand and tried to Push the person who was hiding his face into his chest but he doesn't know how to Push him he is strong and when the person (jungkook) felt someone was pushing him .....his grip on his waist tighten.

,"hmmm nu"

He said to jimin who was froze his eyes were wide awake looking at the person his voice

Kookie

But how is this possible he shook his head and again trying to push him but still jungkook held his waist tightly because he thought his snow white will leave him

,"Let me go who are y-"

He asked but jungkook still Hugging him not leaving him but he got frustrated when jimin again pushed him .

,"Snow white don't Push me "

This time he suddenly get up from him and held his shoulders tightly.

He looked into jimins eyes who just stopped whatever he was doing his heart beat stopped for a second when he saw jungkook with him ....but how ? His hands automatically touched his cheeks gently to feel him and when his fingers touched his skin his body felt goosebumps and his eyes becomes teary .

Jungkook was also lost in his eyes why he feels so peaceful with his snow white who was touching his cheeks but why he was crying.

,"Snow white did i hurt you sorr-y i thought you will also leave me if i let you go i didn't know you will cry i am so sor-ry Princess my snow white i am here your prince so don't cry ....... I have something for you .....wait "

He said and and suddenly jumped from bed and run towards couch and took something and hide behind his back .

," You know you are more beautiful than snow white "
He placed a beautiful flower tiara on his head and gently tucked his hairs behind his ear

Jimin was still shocked so many questions playing in his head

Why jungkook is here ?

Why he is behaving like a kid?

Why he didn't remember him ?

What happened to him ?

Jungkook came closer to his face and wiped his tears and kissed his forehead so gently.

,"Pretty princess don't cry .....i told you I am here your prince your hmmmmmm Husband yes Jeon jungkook your husband I will protect you "