✿︎32✿︎

He need me

Jungkook groans in pain when his head hit the ground really hard that he can't even see properly and the car driver immediately run when he saw hin bleeding.

He was laying alone on road under rain and still mumbling jimin's name  like a mantra his eyes were closed and body were getting cold and numb he was losing his blood and his life doesn't want to live anymore  , he was already dead that day when he left jimin now maybe finally he was getting free from this pain he closed his eyes didn't know someone stopped his car and saw him laying on road who took him immediately to the hospital .

Now he was in operation theatre fighting for his life his breath was getting uneven he was losing it,

wants to die , but why he felt a thread was holding him back ? someone was stopping him,

A light he can see someone was calling him

It's jimin

But he can see  someone with jimin can't see  Anything because the light was too bright but he can feel they were calling him .

They were stopping him ,

Bab-y save m-e
jungkook mumbled his last word his body is getting cold he was breathing uneven still mumbling jimin's name .

Jimin was sweating and mumbling jungkook's name while his eyes were still closed he was still unconscious laying on bed and his mother and father were worried but doctor said it happens in pregnancy but he have stop taking stress .

Jimin immediately woke up with a scream and sit on bed crying loudly can't see his mom was asking him what happened but he can't hear anything he was scared and worried his kookie is in danger he can feel it he was calling for him

,"I am coming you can't leav-e u-s"
Jimin suddenly pushed his mom and run outside his parents were worried they followed him but jimin was running forgot he is pregnant what he saw in his dream he can't explain the pain the sight that was horrible jungkook was lying on road his head was bleeding he was calling him and he is not there with him when his kookie needs him ,

He  run outside but suddenly his leg bumped into pillar and was about to fall but his father caught him and tried to calm him down but he was pushing his dad and screaming while crying.

,"Da-d le-t m-e g-o h-e nee-ds me i can't lo-se hi-m w-e ne-ed h-im le-t me g-o

He is calling m-ME let me GO"

He shouted and pushed his dad and run outside but his mom held his hand and pulled him into a hug she can feel her son's pain such a bad mother can't do anything.

,"Ma-ma he is in pain my koo-kie needs me i can feel it he is -s bleeding mama his head he was n-no no no i can't lose h-im I will die i will die i will- di-

She got worried and looked at her husband who was Crying looking at his phone .

What is happening to them why? Can't they live peacefully.

Mr.park slowly came closer to his son and pulled him close and cupped his cheeks jimin was crying and suddenly hugged his dad like a kola and crying in his embrace.
Telling him everything how he saw jungkook dying in his dream mr.park slowly pulled him back and caressed his hairs .

,"Don't cry jiminah doctor said you can't take stress it's harmful for your baby y-

Jimin suddenly pushed him and
Stepped back and hit his back to the wall.

,"I need to go he needs me i don't care anything now I want to see hi-m mom dad please let me g-o"

Jimin knows his parents knew about him and jungkook should he hate his parents no he can't he did this for him hyung to save him but now it's enough his kookie is in pain he is dying he needs to see him .

Mr.park can't believe jimin already knew this taehyung called him just now telling him that jungkook is in hospital his condition is critical and seeing his son in pain he felt ashamed he thought jimin will live without jungkook but seeing their love he failed .

It's better to let his son to meet his lover and let his older son to die  maybe destiny and fate really wanted this .

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

A/n: this is my book I can do anything with mine books and for you guys I can't change my plots if you guys feel emotional or have any problem with this book leave but I will write what i wanted to so don't come here and tell me your problems because i don't want to hear.

you guys just have to leave ok it's not a big deal.

And for my real readers thanks for supporting and loving as you guys already knew this is high angst book so please again and again don't make me like I made you sad because i warned you didn't i but sorry and thank you

Vote and comment

Share your thoughts not problems🙏