✿︎12✿︎

~Something is not right~

Jungkook had been dreaming of this moment for so long - coming back to Korea with his dad, preparing for his wedding with the love of his life, Jimin. As they stepped inside their beautiful mansion, Jungkook's heart swelled with joy.

The sight that greeted them took Jungkook by surprise. The entire mansion was adorned with white and pink flowers, Jimin's favorite colors. It was like a dream come true, a fairytale setting for their upcoming wedding.

His dad, seeing Jungkook's expression, placed a comforting hand on his son's shoulder. "Jungkook, go and rest now. Tomorrow is a big day for you and Jimin," he said with a smile.

Jungkook nodded gratefully and made his way to his room. As he lay down on the soft bed, he closed his eyes, feeling content and at peace. But then, a thought struck him - he had to call Jimin and let him know that he was back. He couldn't wait to hear Jimin's voice, to tell him how much he missed him.

With a smile on his face, Jungkook picked up his phone and dialed Jimin's number.

On call -

,"Baby i am back and how are you feeling now.Dad told me you had fever"?said jungkook ,

"I am fine koo-kie "Jimin said but jungkook can feel something is not right with jimin.

,"baby take care of yourself for more hours .I know you don't know how to take care of yourself , you are my little stubborn baby ......but  after marriage your kookie will take care of you and you know i really missed you...... want to see you "
He said the last word with a pout .

,"I missed you to-o i also want to see you can you meet me near the han river plea-se "

Jungkook looked at the time on his phone and sighed. It was already late and Jimin had been waiting for him at this time .

So, Jungkook agreed to meet Jimin by the Han river, even though he was exhausted after a long day of work and journey . He hopped into his car and started driving towards their meeting spot, but he couldn't resist making a quick stop at the flower shop first.

As he walked into the charming little shop, a friendly salesgirl approached him with a warm smile. Jungkook explained that he needed to find the perfect gift for his boyfriend, Jimin. The salesgirl's eyes lit up with excitement as she showed him a beautiful watch.

"Your boyfriend will love this," she said with a knowing twinkle in her eye. Jungkook grinned and nodded, imagining how happy Jimin would be to receive such a thoughtful gift.

But then, out of the corner of his eye, Jungkook spotted a cute little gift shop next door. Curious, he decided to check it out too. Inside, he found a vintage leather journal that he knew Jimin would absolutely adore. It had a classic, timeless feel that would perfectly match Jimin's unique style.

With a grin on his face, Jungkook quickly purchased the watch and the journal, along with a bouquet of fresh roses and a box of Jimin's favorite chocolates. He couldn't wait to surprise Jimin with his gifts and see the look of joy on his face.

As he drove towards the Han river, Jungkook's heart swelled with love and excitement. He knew that Jimin would appreciate the thought and effort he had put into finding the perfect gifts. And as he parked the car and made his way to their meeting spot, he couldn't help but smile at the thought of seeing Jimin's eyes light up with happiness.

Jimin sat by the Han River, watching the shimmering moonlight dance on the water. The night was peaceful, but his heart was anything but.

Jungkook finally appeared. Without a moment's hesitation, Jungkook ran towards him and enveloped him in a tight hug. Jimin felt his walls crumble as he held his love close, feeling the warmth and comfort he had been craving.

"Baby, I missed you so much," Jungkook whispered, concern evident in his eyes. "You look so sad, are you okay now? Please, tell me what's wrong."

Jimin couldn't find the words to express his pain, so he simply gazed into Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook's heart ached at the sight of his normally bright and cheerful boyfriend looking so lost and broken.

With a gentle touch, Jungkook wiped away the tears that had escaped Jimin's eyes. "I'm here for you, my love. You don't have to carry this burden alone. Please, tell me what's on your mind"jimin didn't say anything he just keep looking at his kookie for the last time.

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ