✿︎65✿︎

꧁Snow white꧂

Snow white

Taehyung was sitting with jin in study room telling him about jungkook what he did in past days and  last night he had a nightmare and he  almost  jumped from the stairs but taehyung saved him on time .

Those nightmares triggered him all the time and he became violent whenever he sees those dreams again and again it makes him more mental.

Jungkook is normal in day but at nights he turn someone else because that boy haunts him that's what he thought and told taehyung that boy make him cry but tae knows who was the boy in his dreams.

,"His past haunts him .....but I don't think taehyung I think that boy in his dream wants to wake him up you told me he lost his family years ago right ..... It's painful for someone to lost their loved ones i understand jungkook's situation I feel bad for poor boy ........."

Jin said and he knows his past but didn't know who was the person.

Taehyung nodded he can't see jungkook in pain it's all his fault but he have to find jimin only he can treat him wounds.

"I am useless Jin hyung it's been 3 years we are treating him and did everything but no use .....i can't see him like this hyung you know .....h-e one day he-e tried to kill hims-elf "

Taehyung can't hold himself not to cry .....it hurts whenever he saw jungkook crying, shouting and hitting himself it really hurts .

But he can't do anything he feels useless

,"Taehyung please don't cry "

Jin said and came closer to him and wiped his tears .....Jin feels bad for him too he always sees him crying over jungkook.

Suddenly taeji came and told his mama that he is hungry jin left them alone and went out to call jiha .

Meanwhile jungkook was playing with jiha who was also telling him something about his mama jungkook was curious to know who is her mama .

The way she was telling him about jimin he feels something exciting.

,"So your mama is princess "

Jungkook asked her and jiha nodded and smiled .

,"Yes my mama is princess and angel "

,"Really i wanna see him please"
Jungkook can't wait to see her mama jiha told him she will tell him first than he can meet him but jungkook was not listening.

,"Nu nu-nu i wanna see him right now n-ow "
Jiha Doesn't know what to say seeing him crying she feels bad and suddenly hugged jungkook...

,"Please don't cry ....."

Jungkook didn't said anything and pushed her and  she fall on floor and hurt her butt .

She started crying and Jin heard her crying voice he immediately came into jungkook's room and saw her sitting on floor  while crying.

,"Jiha no no shhh don't cry "
He picked her up and look at jungkook who was looking at jiha with teary eyes he was about to touch her but Jin turn back and hide her .

,"Jungkook please..... don't"

Jungkook stood infront of him and poke jiha's back to gain her attention but she was still crying.

,"Let's go princess your mama is waiting ok "

Jin said and left with her but jungkook run behind them to stop jiha but Jin already left .

Jungkook pouted and hit his face and pulled his hairs .

,"You are bad bad bad yo-u hurt doe princess....she hates me-e"

He slapped himself and cried soon taehyung came downstairs and saw him crying he got panicked.

," kookie what happened tell me"

He asked him and when  jungkook saw him he jumped on  him and hugged him while crying.

,"I hurt doe princess she ha-tes me-e"

Than he told him everything taehyung smiled and pulled back and wiped his tears .

,"She doesn't hate you ...ok if you think you hurt her than  you can write a sorry letter to her"

Jungkook 's smile grew big and he suddenly kissed his cheeks and run towards his room to write a sorry letter for jiha .

It's already night and taehyung was feeding taeji in his room and jungkook who was ready to give letter to jiha it took 4 hours for him to write a sorry letter but now it's done .

He slowly went downstairs without creating any noise he left .

Jimin was sleeping peacefully and jiha who was in jins mom room playing video games with her .

They didn't know jungkook is here and all Butler's were running behind him to caught him because he didn't listen and doesn't want to wait so he run upstairs to find jiha .

Now he was standing infront of one room .

,"Jiha doe princess"

He said and walked towards bed .....he can't see properly because the room was dark but he can see someone was sleeping on bed .......he stopped near the bed and kneel down

His eyes were wide and his mouth were opened to see angel infront of him ....snow white

He said and smiled to see jimin he didn't remember him but still .........he can feel something werid in his heart .

He was shinning bright under the moonlight looking so beautiful and gorgeous.

Jungkook slowly came closer to him and closed his eyes and than he  kissed him to wake his snow white.

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ