✿︎47✿︎

꧁By my side just stay yeah꧂

By my side just stay yeah

__________________________________
Jikook update 😚

Tia2345k
✨😘 Update is here for you
hope you like it 😛

I miss jikook and feels so emotional after seeing this 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
___________________________________________

Jimin was about to ask him again why he drag him here but he stopped when jungkook hugged him and nuzzled his nose into his neck and heard him sobbing his heart broke, without thinking anything else he just put his hand on his waist and hugged him back.

Jungkook thought he will ask him why he kissed zitao and show him how much he is angry on him when he meet him ............. but seeing his jimin he forgot his anger jimin is his weakness, he just wants to stay with jimin hug him tightly,,,,,............... no distrubance ,no fights , no hate , no anger , no one else between them just jimin and jungkook.

Jimin slowly rub his back when jungkook cried more he doesn't want to lose jimin that nightmares haunts him when he remembered what he saw in his dreams he immediately shut his eyes and hide his face into jimins neck ...

"D-on't lea-ve m-e do-n't ba-by plea-se"
He said with his shaky voice and pulled back but suddenly held jimins hands and kissed it , jimin can see he was hurt and broken why they can't be happy together why it's so hard for them to tell everyone that they need eachother why no one can see they are meant to be , jimin wants to run away with him ............ far from this hell he can't see his love crying and telling him again and again don't leave me it hurts .......it hurts.

,"Kookie please stop crying i am not going anywhere "

He said and tried to push him but gently........ to see his face but jungkook didn't let him , he again hugged him tightly like a small baby .

,"No y-ou wil-l leav-e m-e if i let yo-u g-o you are not going anywhere i will lo-ck you up in my arms i will hold you all night all day li-ke this do-n't lea-ve me"

Jungkook doesn't want to let him go he is afraid that he will leave him again so he was Hugging him like Kola and there was jimin' who wants to leave because he promised his hyung that he will never come between them but how can he leave jungkook alone at this time .

He can't leave him , jungkook needs him.

The most ,

For this time ,

,"Please stay like this don't pus-h me this time baby please I need you plea-se ..let me stay with y-ou............. no figh-ts no arguments no words pl-ease let m-e hu-g yo-u... please"

Taehyung was restless biting his nails looking at his door waiting for jungkook but he didn't came it's been hours he left with jimin but what are they doing? and where are they ?

,"Jimin you promised me ........... please leave my hu-sband ahhh what should I do now "

He can't sit there when jimin and his husband were together....he slowly get up and walked outside and when he was about to open jungkook's room it was locked .

,"He is sleeping but he told me he will- ashh how can I forgot he was tired.......bye kookah love you "
With that he left and soon fall asleep too but didnt know jungkook was not alone he was  with jimin .

Jungkook was laying on bed and his head were resting on jimins lap who was giving him head massage ,he smiled while looking at his jimin with so much emotions in his eyes.

Always wants to lay on his lovers lap like this .who doesn't.

,"your hands are magical baby I am feeling fine now but ............ Let me massage your feets too "
He laid jimin on bed who was telling him he doesn't want any massage but jungkook shook his head and told him to put his finger on his mouth .

Jimin pouted but blushed when jungkook kissed his feets and soon giving him foot massage he feels relaxed and closed his eyes ... enjoying his love moments with his kookie for the last time maybe .

,"My baby how are you feeling now  "

,"I am feeling light kookie but come here and sleep you have to sleep look at your dark circles now be a good boy and come here "

Jungkook smiled and immediately laid beside him and put his hand on his tummy but he giggled when his princess kicked him .

,"Hehehe jimine  see....she kicked me awwwww hello my small boxer how are you .......
.......look like you also liked me like your mom"
He giggled when she again kicked ,he slowly leaned closer to his tummy and pulled his sweatshirt up to see his baby bump ........jimin smiled when he kissed his belly and telling his princess that he also like her .................what a beautiful moment jungkook was talking with their daughter without knowing that she is his own blood .

How bad he wants to tell him .

,"Ok now sleep baby boxer your mom is tried so as your appa hm love you princess"

He kissed his belly and pulled his shirt down and hugged his jimin who was crying when he said appa .

,"She is not your daughter k-

,"I don't care jimine she is your daughter it's enough for me to love her .......i feel connected with her don't know why but i can't hate her .....but i wished she was mi-ne.....and the pain is still here you let hi-m ....forgo-t this let's sle-ep "
Jungkook wants to forgot but it's true that his baby is someone's else not his.......but who will tell him she is his daughter his and jimins love symbol.

Jimin wiped his tears and hugged him back and soon both fall asleep in eachother's arms forgetting their pain and promises.

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

How was today's update i was not going to update but i am missing jikook and also one of my cute reader said so i updated.

Comment and vote .

Goal 25+.and comments than will get updates soon thank you ✨