✿︎57✿︎

Guilt,shame, regret

Hobi shouted and tried to free himself than he suddenly kicked the man who was holding him when he turn back ........he saw him .

,"YOU"

He shouted when he saw who was he ....he can't believe he is here but why ? Zitao was shocked and immediately pulled back .

,"What are you doing here ...."

Zitao asked and raised his eyebrow ....hobi slowly came closer to him and raised his one eyebrow too.

,"I am here to see my friend jimin but who are you what are you doing he-

,"I am his husband mr.jung "

Hobi was shocked when zitao told him and he slowly came closer to hobi and pushed him against the wall hobi didn't said anything he was looking at him .......his eyes how can he forgot his first love who rejected him back than because he loved his cousin sister and got married later but didn't know hobi was the one who send him love letters every day but his sister told him she loved zitao and he backed away when he also knew zitao loves her back .

Zitao was waiting for him to say something but hobi was quite, so he slowly touched his forehead and hobi came back into his senses.

Hobi immediately Pushed his hand away and run outside.

,"Hoba what happened"

Jimin asked him when he saw hobi was running towards him with teary eyes .

,"Nothing I have to go .....i will see you soon bye take care of yourself ok "

With that he left ....jimin feels he was hiding something and when he turn back he saw zitao came and asked him where is hobi .....jimin was confused "why he wants to know and how did he know hobi "

,"He left "

Zitao didn't said anything and soon butler came holding his bag .....he slowly came closer to jimin and caressed his hairs.

,"Jimin...my mom needs to see me and jiwoo sorry i didn't told you i forgot.... but we have to leave today ....she is sick actually...... I don't want to leave you alone but mom needs me "
Jimin understand and told him aunt Mina is here with him she will take care of him zitao smiled and hugged him after that jiwoo also came wearing her new clothes.......she showed her new dress to jimin who smiled and opened his arms for her ...

,"I will miss you moon "

,"I will miss you too mama but you have to take care of yourself hmm and i will call  you time to time ok"

She said and jimin nodded and zitao melted looking at his daughter and jimin together.

, Let's go princess "

Zitao picked jiwoo and came closer to jimin and kissed his forehead than they both left mansion.

Now jimin is alone in his room thinking about jungkook...while his hands were rubbing his belly .

,"You know princess.....i love your appa so much ,..but now ....

He is stupid.....jerk ....i hate hi-m how can he -

He wiped his tears and hugged himself, he doesn't hate him but he can't forget what he saw .

Taehyung came back home alone when he entered aunt Olivia run towards him and hugged him

,"Are you ok son did something happened between you and jungkook"

Taehyung was quite doesn't know what to say.

,"N-O why "?

And than she told him jungkook locked himself in his room taehyung got worried for him ........he immediately run towards his room and knocked his door but no response.

,"Kookah please open the door don't do this ....talk to me plea-se "

Again no response.

,"Kookah please ......ok if you don't open the door I will call jimin h-

,"NO --- don't call h-im"

Jungkook shouted and immediately opened the door and pulled taehyung inside....aunt Olivia was shocked but she left when jungkook locked the door .

,"Don't call h-im"

Jungkook held his hands while crying...... taehyung was feeling guilty he never wanted to hurt jungkook and seeing him crying he felt ashamed to seprate jimin from him .

,"I will not ok ....stop crying please tell me why are you crying"

,"I cheated I am bad so bad tae he will leave me again ......he will - should I die tae tell me ....but I can't see him hate me ...and am so sorry i touched you i- am sorry "
Jungkook hugged him and tightened his hold on his Waist he also hurt taehyung without his permission he fucked him ..only if he knew the truth.

,"Kookah listen to me y-ou are not bad .....i know you are loyal and love him ......you did-

"Leave me alo-ne tae please......i want to stay alone plea-se "

Jungkook pulled back and told him to leave without listening him taehyung wants to tell him something but seeing jungkook requesting to him he nodded and left him .

,"I feel so bad for kookah he really love jimin ....it's all my fault because of me my small baby sacrificed his love for me and what i did ....i hurt my brother my small baby who loved me more than anything.....i don't deserve him he is angel and i- shame on you taehyung but I have to do something I can't see them hurt anymore "

Taehyung took his phone to call jimin but Suddenly he got a call from unknown number....when he answered the phone call .....

To be continued 🏳️‍🌈

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

Who called tae?

What you guys think about hobi and zitao ?

In upcoming chapters there is a leap maybe 3 years