✿︎38✿︎

꧁You thought you Pushed me away but you were wrong꧂

You thought you Pushed me away but you were wrong

Jungkook opened the cafe door a and went inside,the place were warm and cozy perfect place in this cold weather he sit on couch near the window the place was nice and the view too.

Soon a beautiful girl came and asked him for his order.

,"One hot chocolate please"

He said and the waiters chuckled she can't believe this hot  giant dude wants hot chocolate and nodded and left and soon came back with his hot chocolate and jungkook smiled like a baby and took a sip of his hot chocolate his eyes were glossy when he remembered how jimin and he always drink hot chocolate in winters .

Flashback

" kookie stop don't it's mine "
Jungkook shook his head and run towards jimins mom and took hot chocolate from her hand she was laughing when jimin run behind jungkook who was sipping hot chocolate while running .

,"Kookie no mama tell him to stop otherwise i will -
Jungkook stopped and turn back to see jimin who just smirked and run towards his house than he realised.

,"Jiminie no no ok ok FINE"

Jimin smirked and closed Banana milk carton and placed it on counter jungkook relieved .

Jimin knew how much he loves Banana milk.

Jungkook slowly give him hot chocolate and pouted and left jimin and went to hall where he sit  on fluffy couch looking outside the window it's snowing outside  .
And when jimin sit beside him he turn other side jimin frowned and put hot chocolate on table .

,"Kookie is mad at me sorry but you know i love hot chocolate and you just stole it it's not my f-
Jimin tried to talk to him but jungkook pushed his hand away and crossed his arms .

Jimin pouted and looked at his back and smriked.

,"Jimine sto-p what are you doing"

Jungkook giggled when jimin hugged his back and put his chin on his shoulder and kissed his neck jungkook melted and smiled and pulled him on his lap and hugged him

After that they both drink hot chocolate together while laughing and joking around.

End of flashback

Jungkook wiped his tears still smiling remembering their old days.

They both were so happy together but everything  changed .

He came back to Earth when he heard a familiar voice ,

He stood from couch and with teary eyes he turn back where he saw him ,

His jimin ,

He can't see his face but he knew he is his jimin who was sitting opposite there eating something finally he saw his Jimin after so long .

He didn't waste anytime and walk towards him to hug him but he stopped when he saw he was not alone,

jimin was talking with a man smiling at him and when jungkook clearly saw who was the person he got shocked to see mr.huang with jimin what he was doing with him too many questions running in his head and soon he saw little girl came with an old man and sit beside jimin , and jimin smiled at her and feed her food .

Jungkook was confused but he can see they were looking like a family to him ,

,"Mama this is yummy you should eat too "

Jimin smiled and opened his mouth to feed him she showed cake in his mouth and wiped his lips with her thumb , she actually cares for him sometimes behaves like mom .

After eating cake jimin excused himself and went to restroom didn't know jungkook was following him and when he enter the restroom jungkook immediately pushed him and locked the door .

It was too sudden that jimin didn't understand what just happened and when he turn back he got shocked to see jungkook.

It's been 6months he didn't saw jungkook after that night he missed his kookie everyday and now seeing him infront of him again it makes him emotional he was about to hug him but jungkook stopped him.

,"Where were you from past months why didn't you picked my calls you even didn't came to see me i was in hospit-al my family told me you didn't came to see me don't you love m-e  "

Jimin looked into his eyes doesn't know what to say but he suddenly hugged him and hide his face into his chest he missed him , when he felt jungkook's hand on his waist he smiled and feel his touch on his body jungkook kissed his head and slowly pulled him back when he felt something poking his tummy and when he realised jimin look fat ,he trail his eyes on his body jimin was wearing long brown coat with white fluffy sweater underneath and black fluffy trousers but something is strange jimin gulped when he pulled his sweater up .

Jimin suddenly pulled back and make distance from him he knew jungkook found out he is pregnant he is not ready to tell him he thought he will never tell him about his pregnency but maybe jungkook knew it the way he was looking at his tummy  .

Jungkook was confused he slowly make his way towards him jimin immediately looked down he is nervous and jungkook knew but why ? He raised his hand to pulled his sweater up .

,"You are pregnant jimin how ? Jimin tell me"

Jungkook was confused and jimin was nervous he doesn't want to tell him but what he will do now what should he tell him
Jungkook was waiting for him to say something but soon a knock on door disturbed them .

,"Jimin are you ok there "

Someone asked jimin behind the door that make jimin scared he looked at jungkook and saw him looking at the door .

,"Jimin "

Jimin gulped but he managed and told his husband that he is fine and tell him to wait when mr.huang left jungkook suddenly pulled jimin close and look into his eyes .

,"Who was he "
Jimin bite his lips nervous as hell how will he tell him on the other side jungkook was angry to see him quite .

,"I asked you Something I Said WHO Was HE"
Jimin cried and pushed him away he was hurting him and their baby he caressed his tummy and look at him with teary eyes .

,"He is my husband happy now "

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

Be ready to see devil jungkook 👿
The real story begins from here
Hope you guys will love the next plots and don't cry my bunbuns keep smile and laugh soon you will guys love the story 💖new plots and new characters are yet to come as i told you guys this book is so so long so wait for the end and thank you for your support my pumpkin's love you so much muhhaaa😘😘😘

💫