✿︎64✿︎

꧁ Connections ꧂

Connections

Jimin pov.

We are here again in my hometown where my parents live i never thought i would hate them in future but look .....now I don't want to see them they already made my life hell and i don't want to see them again.

I still love them but what they did i can't forget if they supported me and jungkook.

Forgot this jimin you can't change anything now ...... don't think about your painful past but it hurts .

( I slowly touched my heart and closed my eyes ).....kookie he always came in my mind i tried to forget him but he won't leave me .... it's been 3 years i was feeling like he is calling me but he is happy with taehyung and his child Right than why i feel like this .

(I opened my eyes and saw jiha was looking at me with her raised eyebrow).......she is same like my kookie who used to look at me like this whenever he feels like i was lost in somewhere.

,"Mama not again i told you .....Don't cry please i feel b-ad"

(I immediately touched my face and realised I was crying)

She came closer to me and wiped my tears .

,"Mama i know you are hurt but i promise i will make everything right for you for us i promise i will soon find your happiness "

What she meant I didn't understand i asked her again but she smiled and told me everything is gonna be fine but how ?

I was so lost in my thoughts but when jin hyung came to me and told me we are here ......Than i realised we  already landed in Korea .

,"Jimin you will stay with me now on and you know namjoon wants to see you and jiha "

Jin hyung said and i nodded ...than driver drove his taxi towards jins mansion where we are going to live for a month .

But why i feel something werid in my heart.

,"Finally we are here "
Jin hyung said i slowly went out of taxi and saw a beautiful mansion.

Soon butlers came than a beautiful mid aged women came and hugged Jin hyung .

,"Jine why didn't you told us you are coming.....again taxi jin when will you behave like a prince "

,"Mom please not again you know i love normal life".

Jin hyung said and pulled away.....from her .

So she is hyung's mom( i slowly came in  front and  bowed infront of her .. while jiha was hiding behind me)

,"Yes  I know but ......wow who is he..... he is so beautiful jine "

She smiled and came closer to me .

Hello aunty' i am park jimin jins Hyung f-

,"My brother mom i already told you about him  "