✿︎4✿︎

~Old friends~

Mr. Park and his wife were enjoying a relaxing afternoon together in their home office, sipping on coffee and basking in each other's company. Suddenly, their butler interrupted them with the news that Mr. Jeon, an old friend of Mr. Park, had arrived to meet them.

Excitedly, Mr. Park greeted his friend with a warm hug. "Handsome Jeon, it's been too long!" Mr. Park exclaimed as they settled down on the couch. Mrs. Park and Mrs. Jeon exchanged hugs and joined them on the couch, creating a cozy atmosphere.

As they caught up and reminisced about their past school and college days, Mr. Park playfully teased Mr. Jeon about still looking as handsome as ever. Laughter filled the room as they shared stories and memories, their wives exchanging amused glances at the two friends' antics.

"I can't wait to see your son, my little JK," Mr. Park told Mr. Jeon with a smile. "He is coming.....but handsome park.
It's been too long since I've seen him."Mr.park chuckle as they again started talking about their childhood.

Just then, the door opened, and in walked Mr. Jeon's son, jungkook came with  twinkling eyes.

"Well I can tell you haee your son is very handsome" mr.park said and patted jungkook's shoulder who smile and look upstairs waiting for jimin .

,"Now you tell me where is my small jimine .My chubby cheeks call him i wanna see my son "Haee (jungkook's father )said and his wife nods his head , she also wanted to see jimin ,who stole her son's heart .

Park hava (jimin's dad)told butler to call his son .

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ