✿︎36✿︎

꧁Leaving our past꧂

Leaving our past

Taehyung was making breakfast and with careful hands he put vegetable soup on tray and orange juice with lot of fruits decorated for jungkook who needs energy to fight with his pain he smiled and carry tray but he Stopped on his way  when he saw Their maid ( aunt Olivia) she came closer to him and  pat his shoulder.

,"Please always smile my son hm and i know sir will love this i am still shocked you learnt cooking this fast"

Taehyung smiled and thanked her she is the only one who helped him and always stays with him like a mother or friend.

She is happy that she can see  taehyung's smile finally he is happy in this marriage.

Taehyung went jungkook's room and chuckled to see his husband sleeping peacefully like a baby and his pout he wants to kiss him again but he will wait for the day when jungkook himself will kiss him and will make a move towards him he also wants a happy family .

,"Wake up see i made this for you healthy healthy soup only for you sir "
He said and tried to wake him up and when jungkook opened his eyes he pouted more and told him to leave him , taehyung didn't listen to him and wake him up by pating his head soon jungkook woke up and sit on bed and taehyung helped him to walk towards bathroom.

After some minutes jungkook came back and taehyung immediately run and held his hand and helped him again.

,"I don't want to eat this yukkkkk I want to eat noodles ahh"
Jungkook said and pushed tray and taehyung laughed.

,"Ok but first you have to eat this and you also have to take your medicines sir  "

Jungkook laughed , whenever taehyung called him sir he always laughed at him taehyung behave like a maid and treat him like a boss or master it's been a week taehyung was taking care of him 24/7 and its been a week jungkook was on bedrest doctor said he will recover after 6months So taehyung is now taking care of Jeon company as well as his own company at home and taking care of his husband too .

He is a perfect life partner he always tried to make jungkook smile and whenever taehyung tried to make him smile or happy jungkook forgot his pain for some moment but still
Wants jimin that pain still there that his jimin didn't come to see him he even didn't call him ,he doesn't know today is jimins wedding , taehyung didn't told him mrs .Jeon said not to tell him she lied that jungkook will get upset Because he can't see  his bestfriend's wedding at this time because he was on bedrest and will get upset but the main reason is something else,

She knew jungkook will do anything to stop this wedding and leave taehyung, and she doesn't want to see her son in pain he knows jimin will never give him happiness because he is not good for him for her jimin is not good for her son because he gave him enough pain to die .

But not anymore,

So Taehyung didn't told him and doesn't want to give him more stress so he lied and also was not going in his brother's wedding.

He wants to go there but than who will take care of jungkook he don't trust anyone .

Jungkook looked at taehyung and showed strawberry in his mouth ,He was thinking taehyung is a great friend he realised he did wrong with him he should not hurted him its not his fault he doesn't know anything.

For him taehyung is a great friend and don't want to lose him too but for taehyung he was thinking something else he is growing more attached with him and hoping one day he will love him will see him as his husband.

Jungkook smiled when taehyung feed him and at last gave him his medicines.

Back to Korea

,"Jimin are you okay "

Jimin nodded when his mom asked him without looking at  mr.huang he singed marriage papers and handed it to him who also signed the papers and look at his daughter who was smiling at jimin .

Finally I have mama she thought and run towards jimin and hugged his leg , jimin melted in her cuteness when she smiled at him she is so beautiful angel .

She raised her arms wants him to carry her but mr.huang immediately carry her in his arms and came closer to jimin he knew everything about jimin and everyone knew this marriage is only for his daughter and jimins baby a marriage contract .

she smiled and hugged him and hide her face into his chest jimin is already attached with her who doesn't she is cute and caring.

,"Can I call you mama "
She pouted and giving puppy eyes to jimin who just laughed and kissed her forehead.

,"Ofcourse you can and you are my daughter now and i am your mama right".

She was happy and seeing her happy her appa is happy too jimin is perfect for her daughter he can see it .He will take care of his daughter jimin is prettiest he can say his wife was  pretty like jimin and seeing him with his daughter he feels something growing in his heart for jimin but he remembers why he and jimin agreed this marriage.

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ