✿︎51✿︎

꧁Missing you ꧂

Missing you

,"Jungkookkie am full please.....i don't want to eat more "

Taehyung pouted and pushed soup bowel away and jungkook shook his head and pulled his chair near him and showed spoon infront of his mouth but taehyung didn't opened his mouth and shook his head

,"Tae you have to ......you know you are still weak if you didn't eat healthy food than how will you get better soon "

Taehyung pouted more but opened his mouth when jungkook said please.......it's been 2 weeks jungkook talking care of him and didn't visit his office because taehyung needs him but he is working from home ..........and also he didn't get chance to talk to jimin he is missing him and whenever he tried to call him taehyung always called him .....now he is feeding taehyung soup who is making werid faces .

,"Good boy now your medicines"
Taehyung took medicine from his hand and gulped medicine in one go ..... jungkook ruffled his hairs and stood from chair and put bowl in sink .... didn't know taehyung is coming towards him and suddenly he back hugged him .

,"Thank you soo much for taking care of me .....kookah you are best Husband in whole world....love you "
He said while hugging him tightly jungkook slowly pulled him and turn back .......he  saw him smiling  ......he feels guilty to hurt taehyung but he can't do anything he can't love him back .

,"you don't have to thank me tae ......hmm....now go and sleep you knows we have to attend award show tomorrow..."

Yes they are going to attend award show........ jungkook wants to win this year and become number 1 tycoon he is really working hard for this ...
Taehyung is also better so he is also going with him .

Taehyung nodded and held his hand both went to their room yes same room but jungkook was sleeping on couch ..........he will never sleep with anyone taehyung feels upset but he can't say anything....but it doesn't mean he will not do anything he can't let jungkook leave him for jimin .....he hates jimin for breaking his promise...yes he knows what he and jungkook were doing 2 weeks ago that's why he made jungkook busy with him .

He can't let them meet.

Meanwhile jimin is looking at his phone waiting for jungkook's call but he again didn't called him nor he picked his calls ............he pouted and touched his belly .

,"Your appa is busy he didn't even call back me .........but it's ok tomorrow I will see him "

He is also going in award show with zitao and he knows jungkook is also coming so he is excited to see him ....and can't wait for tomorrow.

He closed his eyes but suddenly he heard a knock on door so he stood from bed and saw it was zitao .

,"What are you doing here at this time Tao "

,"I-i was thinking something....ahm can i sleep here i mean on couch "
Jimin was about to say no to him but he saw he was shaking and hugging his pillow.....he slowly held his shoulders and tried to see his eyes ......than he saw him crying.

,"What happened tao-

But suddenly he hugged him and cried loud in his arms ....jimin got panicked it was the first time he was seeing him crying..

,"I a-m scare-d jimin-ah i ca-n't - i can-'t lo-s-e yo-u to-o"

He said and slowly pulled back and look into jimins eyes .....he doesn't want to lose him he was sleeping when he saw a dream where jimin was leaving him and his daughter alone like his wife........he can't let him go away .

Jimin held him and sit him on couch .....he was worried for him.

,"You can sleep here .....ok don't cry please"
Zitao nodded and laid on couch but he held jimins hand when he was leaving him ..

."please stay with me for some time "

Jimin didn't said anything and sit beside him and zitao held his hands and closed his eyes and soon he fall asleep feeling better in jimins room .

Yoongi was sitting on chair looking at his laptop while gritting his teeths .........he can't believe taehyung married someone he doesn't believe his tae left him and married Jeon jungkook.......he can't handle this betrayal ..........his tears falling feeling like dying when namjoon his hyung who told him about taehyung and jungkook.

,"It's not over yet tae .....you can forget me but I can't.....you left me and marry someone but you didn't know min yoongi is not someone who can forget easyly.....i am coming to you tae just wait "

Spoiler:

Taehyung talking with some businessman while jungkook  looking at jimin who was with zitao ....... holding jimins waist that bother him the most ... than he walked towards them and pulled jimin away from him and drag him outside.

Taehyung saw them and also followed them but he didn't know someone was behind him who suddenly held his arm and pinned him against the wall.

,"what t-

Taehyung get shocked......he can't believe.

,"Mi-n"

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

Yoongi is coming

Next chapter will be exciting.

What do you guys think about zitao will he do something?

❤️