✿︎11✿︎

~Aching heart~

Jimin was practically bouncing off the in the room with excitement as his wedding date drew near. He couldn't wait to see his beloved Jungkook in his wedding attire, looking handsome and happy.

The preparations for the big day were going smoothly, with everything falling into place perfectly. But groom was set to arrive just one day before the wedding from Japan.Both didn't know their happiness and dreams are going to broken in many pieces .

On the other taehyung was feeling a mix of excitement and nerves. He couldn't wait to see Jungkook again, but there was a nagging feeling in the back of his mind. Why hadn't Jungkook called or messaged him? Was he not as excited about the wedding as everyone thought? .but he brushed off his doubts knowing deep down that Jungkook was just shy and probably busy in meetings.

Taehyung gazed up at the moon, the soft glow reflecting in his glassy eyes , cold air caressing his skin. But suddenly, a sharp pain pierced his chest, causing him to pull back. He stumbled inside and collapsed onto his bed, clutching his heart as if trying to hold the pain at bay.

It wasn't the first time he had experienced this pain, but it had been years since it had last visited him. Why now? Why did it choose to return when he had thought he had left it behind?

Despite the overwhelming pain, Taehyung didn't want to burden his family with his struggles. He couldn't bear the thought of seeing them worried about him, so he held back his tears and wrapped his arms around himself, trying to find comfort in his own embrace.

As he lay there, the unbearable pain squeezing his heart, he knew he couldn't let his brother know. Jimin was sleeping in the room next door, and if he heard Taehyung in pain or crying, he would be beside himself with worry. Taehyung couldn't do that to him.

So he clenched his jaw and fought back the tears, determined to hold on until morning. He would visit the hospital again, get the help he needed. But for now, he would bear the pain in silence, shielding his loved ones from the truth.

Taehyung was wrong. He couldn't hold his pain any longer. It felt like a storm raging inside him, tearing him apart. He couldn't breathe, couldn't think straight. And then, in a moment of overwhelming agony, he shouted out in pain.

Jimin was jolted awake by the sound of his hyung's cries. Panic surged through him as he rushed towards Taehyung's room, the worry etched on his face. He knocked urgently on the door, calling out to his hyung, but there was no response.

"Hyung, please open the door. What's wrong? Talk to me, please," Jimin pleaded, his heart racing with fear. "Okay, I'll call mom dad. Just please open the door."

Finally, the door swung open, and Jimin's eyes widened in shock at the sight before him. Taehyung looked so fragile, so broken, with tears streaming down his face and his eyes red from crying. Without a word, Taehyung pulled Jimin into a tight embrace, seeking comfort in his arms.

"What's wrong, hyung? Are you in pain? Please tell me," Jimin whispered, his own eyes brimming with tears. "Should I call a doctor? Or our parents? Say something, please."

As Taehyung held onto him.They had always been close, but in that moment, Jimin felt a surge of love and protectiveness towards Taehyung. He would do anything to take away his pain, to see him smile again.

Jimin was now crying it was the first time he was seeing his hyung in pain .He loved his hyung too much even more than his parents or we can say jungkook no one knows when taehyung left Korea little jimin always cried in his bedroom every night but he never showed because his hyung told him not to cry .And now his hyung was crying .,"prom-ise me you will not say this to anyo-ne "

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ