✿︎53✿︎

꧁Winner of the year ꧂

Winner of the year

Taehyung doesn't know what to say what to do ........he can't believe on his eyes ...he slowly came closer to yoongi and touched his cheeks and yoongi who was looking at him without any expression.

,"Ar-e you rea-l .....min yo-

But yoongi pushed him against the wall and hoverd him ,,,,tae is crying still can't believe yoongi is alive and right  infront of him but he was dead right they said him........  ."yes ....i am still alive tae ..."

He said and slowly touched his left cheek tae closed his eyes ....he missed his touch his min ......his husband.

,"I don't think you are happy to see me tae ....ahh i forgot you are happy and already married someone and forget me right tae, you are not happy to see me alive right "
"
Tae shook his head and was about to cupp his cheeks but yoongi pulled away ....he is angry on him he still can't believe tae left him and married someone'when he have to stay with him to take care of his dying Husband.

But he left him and married someone when he always says how much he loves him .....will never leave him and his daughter than why.?

,"Min i-i thought y-ou they tol-d me-e y-
Taehyung was crying holding his hands but his words were cut when yoongi pushed him and started laughing.

,"I can't believe you tae i am not  stupid to believe you ........you left me when i needed you the most ...you left our daughter who lef-t me too .....we both promised her that we will stay with her .... i-am useless - i lost my pr-incess and y-
Tears won't stop he remembered their Marriage, their first night , their loving moments,...how they used to live together happily with their daughter his small bean his baby his Everything.....he lost his life .........

,"Now I am here ......i will make sure to make you pay for what you did ....and i hate you but ......... remember you are mine MINE"with that he left tae who  fell on floor calling for him but he already left ...............but tae didn't know why he hate him ....his mother told him he is dead and she doesn't want to see him in her mansion....and how they kicked him out he remembered everything....he is confused and wants to talk to yoongi so he came to his senses and run behind him.

Jimin and zitao sitting side by side and waiting for winners announcement and when jimin  saw him nervous he slowly held his hand and told him he will win but deep down he wants jungkook to win .....who is alone sitting, the host who was ready to announce the winner,Everyone  nervous and waiting... finally host opened the blue velvet envelope and held the mic.

So we are going to announce our number 1 tycoon this year and we are very happy to announce this news .........our new ......... TYCOON OF THE YEAR IS NONE- OTHER THAN JEON JUNGKOOK

Zitao was lost he can't believe what he heard how can he lost his title , he gritted his teeths and held jimins hand tightly didn't realised he is hurting him who try to Pull his hand

,"Leave my ha-ndah "

Zitao realised what he was doing he immediately pull his hand back and left the hall without saying anything.

Meanwhile jungkook who is happy and turn back to jimin who is looking at zitao's back..............,when he felt somone's gaze on him..than he look around and saw  jungkook and he smiled who smiled back and went on stage when host called him .

After receiving award he showed his award to everyone but his eyes  on jimin who is clapping for him looking proud .... that's what he want to make his jimin proud .........soon host asked him about his husband than he realised he didn't saw taehyung'.....so he excused himself and left the stage..

,"Baby did you saw tae"

Jimin shook his head and told him he didn't saw him ...now jungkook got worried....he immediately dialed his number but he didn't picked his calls .

,"Calm down kookie ....i am sure he is here d-

,"You didn't know ....he is not safe "
He is worried and panicked and look at jimin who also called taehyung but again he didn't picked his call ....and suddenly taehyung messaged him and told him he is with his friends so he will meet him later after party .

,"Thank god he is fine ....."

Jungkook said and held jimins hand who came closer to him and put his hands on his shoulder.

,"Kookie i am feeling hungry , we should eat something"
Jungkook nodded and both went to eat something but didn't know zitao , looking at them with angry gaze he hate Jeon jungkook who snatched his title and now he wants jimin but he can't let him............he loves jimin and he will do anything for him even he can kill anyone but right now he is something else in his mind ..........he left hall and marched towards bar where he saw taehyung who was drinking non stop while crying zitao slowly went to the bartender and told him something who nodded and looked at taehyung.

Both Jimin and jungkook , eating their food unaware about zitao's plan .

,"I am really happy for you kookie i already know you will win ."

Jungkook smiled but suddenly he feels dizzy.

,"What happened kookie "

,"I-dont know i feel not well suddenly....i will came back i need to use restroom"
He said and stood and told jimin to wait ........ after that  left jimin alone who is feeling something is not right ..he slowly touched his belly and feels restless .

,"I am feeling like something is not right Princess ....i have to see kookie "

Spoiler

Jimin is walking towards restroom feeling restless and his heart is beating fast ...he can feel something big is coming and when he reached restroom he heard something.........he can't believe what he saw after that

His heart broke into million pieces.

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

Again drama 😐
I hope you guys are doing well
Love you sooooo muchhh take care pumpkins ❤️