✿︎31✿︎

꧁Mine only mine ꧂

Mine only mine

,"Koo-kie"

Tears were falling from jungkook's eyes who was crying loudly on park alone if someone saw him they will think he is mad or something but he doesn't care he was missing his jimins voice from past days  and now  hearing his voice he wants to see his jimin so bad so as jimin who was also crying when he heard jungkook's voice he felt so much peace .

,"Baby please say it again i am dying to hear yo-ur voice b-aby "

Jimin wants to run and jumped on him right now and hugged him tightly but they can't.

This" but" is killing them .

,"Jimine baby my small bean say kookie please"

Jimin cupped his mouth not to cry loud he remembers how jungkook called him whenever he got angry or don't talk with him he always called him like a baby .

Jimin smiled and wiped his tears .

,"Kookie "

Jungkook suddenly fall on ground and laid on cold grass smiling like an idiot his jimin is talking to him .

His jimin ,

,"Kookie why did you call "

Jungkook ignored his question forgot why he called him he was lost in jimins voice.

,"I-i missed you baby i missed you soo much so so much did you know i missed you whole day whole  night I was dying without you baby I wanna see you hug you , kiss you, love you
say you also missed me to-o "

Jimin wants to tell him he missed him too .

Again but ,

,"Why would I miss you jungkook and please can you tell me why did you call me i have work  "

Jungkook's smile droped but he smiled again like a crazy person he is gone mad .

,"I know you better so don't lie ok and what is this your hyung told me you are getting married didn't you know i am your husband, boyfriend everything you are mine only mine Jeon jimin "

Jimin gulped after hearing this jungkook on the other side was asking him why he was marring someone how will he tell him he was doing this  to save their baby he have to marry with his father's choice.

Jimin slowly touch his belly and closed his eyes listening to jungkook who was asking him again and again .

,"why are you quite i am asking you something Jeon jimin how can you marry when you are mine-

,"Why can't I it's my life you are not my boyfriend or husband you are already married so I will too  i can do anything i can marry anyone if I want and i love him you are no one to me "

Love him seriously, jungkook knows he is lying,

Jimin said those words to make jungkook leave him , didn't saw his jungkook's condition who was lying on ground in rain like a dead body not saying anything jimin was waiting for him to say something but he didn't said anything.

Jimin put phone aside and cupped his mouth and run towards bathroom and puke everything what he ate and when he was about to walk back to his room he felt sharp pain in his stomach and he fainted.

,"You still love me i know

You love me say it  back i am telling you say it back jeon jimin

You are mine

You can't marry someone

And if you did ,

Than still i will not leave you my pretty Jeon jimin you didn't know me yet I am possessive i told you only for you  i am possessive only for you

ARE YOU LISTENING I SAID YOU ARE MINE

Jungkook throw his phone somewhere and gritted his teeths .

You can't marry someone you are mine mine mine

Only mine

You are not marring anyone i am coming i- you can't marry when i am still alive your husband.

Your everything.

You are mine mine

Mine

He stood from muddy ground and walk towards his mansion he left his mansion without taking any car he was not in his right mind didn't realised he was walking on middle of the road Mumbling jimins name like a mad man but he immediately  closed his eyes and raised his hands to cover his face when a bright flash hit his face .......

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ