✿︎40✿︎

꧁I will ruin everything꧂

I will ruin everything

Sensitive content 🚨
🔞

__________________________________________

,"You already knew who is my husband should i remind you Jeon jimin you signed marriage papers if i want I can show it to your family and will make you mine   "

Jimin closed his eyes and moaned in pain when Jungkook suddenly bite his ear and pinned his both hands on wall near the head .

,"We are legally married Jeon jimin taehyung is not my husband nor you are married with whatever his name is "

Jungkook slowly trail his lips on his neck and kissed his beautiful neck while licking his skin with his hot tongue giving jimin shivers .

,"But just tell me the truth this baby is mine tell me i know i shouldn't have said things to you b-ut am sorry please baby tell me the truth jimine say something"

Jungkook looked at him with teary eyes jimin can see he is gone mad first he shouted at him and now he was crying call him by bad name's now he was calling him baby really.

He is really changed jimin thought and looks away .

Should he tell him the truth no never he would never tell him if he did he will leave taehyung in no second than what "jimiah its paining too much i can't lose jungkook too how I lost my family what if jungkook leave me i will die i will please don't tell anyone please  ".

,"I promise you hyung i will never tell anyone "
Jimin remember that night when his hyung told him everything about his past he still can't believe his tae hyung faced too much in his life now he is happy how could he snatch his happiness from him if he have to become Cheater to give his hyung happiness than he is ready to face Jeon jungkook.

Jungkook closed his eyes tears were falling his heart were broke again he knew he hurt jimin by his words but his silence making him crazy, broke , pain , hate everything.

,"Look jungkook we can't do anything now i am happy with  my husband and my family and our baby is coming  and plea-se don't make a scene now why can't you go and love taehyung I know we are legally married i just don't want to see my hyung sad plea-se d-on't lea-ve him and please make him happy"

Jungkook didn't said anything and looked down tears won't stop coming he is broken again and again.

,"If you want me to take care of taehyung I will you don't have to say it he is my husband and friend too i also can't see him sad i will live happily with him if you want jimin "

Jimin looked down and wiped his tears that's what he want but this heart who will gonna tell his heart not to pain more.

Jungkook slowly walked towards him and held his both hands and kissed his palms .
Jimin got confused when he Heard him laughing.