✿︎35✿︎

꧁leaving you꧂

leaving you

Taehyung felt bad and he saw jungkook was shocked when he kissed him, he immediately said sorry and left when his mom came and smiled at him  .

Jungkook smiled when his mom held his hand and kissed it .

,"You scared us did you know your appa is still crying"

She said and called her husband who slowly opened the door and came in jungkook felt bad how can he think about dying when his family needs him how can he forgot he has a family so what if jimin don't want him his family wants him and he was ready to die for him who doesn't even care nor he came here to see him .

When he was dying, should he laugh or cry his jimin doesn't care his baby .

,"Jungkookah my son "
His dad hugged his son and stop himself for crying infront of his son he doesn't want to give any stress to his son who is in pain jungkook pat his dad's back and told him he is fine ..
He smiled when his dad kissed his forehead.

jungkook is dad's boy his dad loved him more than his mom and everyone knows it .

And Jungkook's mom never said anything because she also knew how much his husband loves their son.

,"Do you need anything"
Jungkook shook his head as 'no' his dad nodded and look at his wife .

,"You should go home I will stay with jungkook ok "

She get up and held her husband's hand and saw taehyung came with a water bottle for jungkook.

,"No haeeah taehyung will stay with him "

Taehyung nodded and sit beside jungkook and helped him to drink water mrs.jeon smiled looking at them she can see taehyung is perfect and better partner for his son .

,"Our taehyung is perfect for our son he will soon heal jungkook"

Mr .Jeon was seeing something else he can feel a strom is coming towards his sons life in which taehyung will gonna suffer he knows his son is possessive and he will never forget jimin .

Mr.and mrs.park also left hours ago without seeing jungkook because jimin told them he doesn't want to see him and will never gonna meet him .

,"Tae you should take rest now  "
Jungkook said to taehyung who was sitting beside him from past hours taking care of him .

,"But -

,"I am telling you go and sleep ok and also it's mid night I am also sleepy ok if I need something i will call you ok "

Taehyung nodded and laid on couch facing jungkook and feels little happy jungkook cares for him he smiled and closed his eyes and soon fall asleep.

Jungkook was still awaked looking at the ceiling thinking about jimin , he never thought jimin will leave him one day and will left him dying everyone is here but he is not.

Jimin is not here ,

Taehyung is here he saw how he cares for him how much he loved him maybe he should move on but no he can't his love for jimin is not some game he truly loved him .

And will love him forever till his last breath.

He was thinking why jimin is not here but little did he feels his presence his breath his scent his jimin is here but where ?why he is hiding why he is hurting jungkook more .

,"I am sorry kookie but it's our fate I am not good for you it's better if we not see eachother ever again goodbye lo-ve"

Jimin was looking at jungkook through window he came back to see him for the last time after leaving him he decided he will marry with mr.huang  and freed jungkook from this hell pain .

,"I love you kookie and will love you till my last breath Jeon jimin will always love y-you "

Finally he is leaving jungkook finally, he wiped his tears and turn his heels but again  turn back to see jungkook who fall asleep his heart is not accepting this , jungkook is pulling him back with aching heart he left .

He left his kookie .

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

What should I do now 😭sorry for making you all cry but you know me trust me soon everything will be fine ✨

Will jungkook move on with taehyung?

Or jungkook do something with jimin and mr.huang means revenge in upcoming chapters?

Soon mr.huang will enter the chart did you guys want to see him👀

huang will enter the chart did you guys want to see him👀

I am Dululu 🤣

I am Dululu 🤣