✿︎69✿︎

꧁ possessive kookie꧂

possessive kookie

Jimin was wearing his white suit looking at jungkook through mirror who was dancing with his coat he chuckled and turn back to him and walk towards his kookie who stopped dancing and suddenly held his hand and pulled him close

Jungkook put his one hand on his waist and one hand held jimins hand gently he swing his body left to right with jimin who was gigging but smile to see his kookie who was looking so happy that's what he want to see him happy and healthy.

,"Kookie we should stop you still have to wear your clothes and it's already time for jin Hyung wedding ......if you wanna dance with me than we will dance there ok "

He tip toed and kissed his forehead and pulled back but jungkook didn't let him go holding his waist tightly.

,"You look pretty my snow white......but you have to help me i don't know how to wear this "

He pouted and jimin smiled but he is little shy it's not mean he didn't see his body before but it's been 3 years and jimin is still shy jungkook tap his shoulder and told him to help him who was already half naked infront of him .

Jimin blushed and helped him to pulled his pants down leaving him only in red boxers he didn't know how to hide his red cheeks from jungkook who already caught him and pinched his cheeks .

,"Your cheeks look like cherry "

He said and pinched his cheeks but suddenly lick his cheeks make jimin giggle who can't stop laughing he was trying to stop him and step back but didn't know they both fall on bed .

Jungkook was on top of him without knowing his hard thing is making jimin crazy who was looking into his eyes wants to kiss him so bad or do more things but jungkook is not like before he is a kid but his body is not and his boner is poking jimin who moaned when jungkook kissed his lips while wiggling on top of him didn't know jimin was hard and wet down there .

,"your pee pee "
Jungkook pulled back and touch his dick but jimin hit his hand and stood from bed ..... jungkook pouted and look himself and than jimin.

,"my pee pee too.....wify what is this why it's stan-"

Jimin immediately put his hand on his mouth and shook his head and told him to stop saying anything but jungkook wants answers.

,"Why WHY say it i wanna know what is this but b-ut i feel like something is coming when I kissed you I- don't know what ?"

Jimin closed his eyes and turn back he wants to run and hide himself somewhere it's really hard for him to explain it to jungkook who was not listening to him .

Jungkook slowly pulled his boxer down and look at jimin with a pout who didn't know what his husband is doing behind him
But when he felt something behind him he immediately turn back and saw him holding his pee pee .