✿︎50✿︎

꧁Make me yours again ꧂

Make me yours again

Now jimin is showering in jungkook's bathroom humming a beautiful melody remembering how jungkook kissed him .......he was blushing and  didn't realised when jungkook enter and is looking at him but he can't see him properly because of the glass door but he can see his moments under shower and his beautiful body in blurry glass door ........he was looking so hot .

🔞

(A/n: if you guys are not comfortable than skip .....but I know you guys will still read 😂, so let's continue🤤🍑)

Jimin is pretty so.... so pretty for him he can't wait and soon joined him in shower ... jimin got shocked but relaxed when he knows it was jungkook but his eyes goes wide when he turn back and  saw him fully naked .........what is he doing here he thought to himself and realised he was naked ..... he immediately hide his private part ... jungkook wants to laugh at him .

,"hahahah stupid i already saw your everything baby don't hide ."

Jungkook said and slowly take his steps forward and jimin  who stepping back can't look into his eyes he is blushing mess and when jungkook came closer to his face and about to kiss him he immediately turn back and put his both hands on glass door .

His cheeks are all red , and jungkook who forgot how to breath........ did jimin forgot he was naked and  seeing his ass he smirked and slowly bend down and kissed his ass cheeks ....

Jimin was shocked and his legs shaking just one kiss can give him pleasure....his legs weaken when he felt a kiss near his rim .
,"Koo-kie ... what-'' a-re y-ou doi-ngmm ahh-h"

Jungkook is kissing his ass and than he put his hands on his waist to support him and while  sucking his ass.....he wants to clam him again and mark him .....he smirked when he saw his beautiful art on his ass cheeks..he look up and saw his lover is controlling his moans...

,"Doing what baby ....i didn't even started yet hmm ."

He said and slowly get up and put his both hands on glass door caging jimin who is now feeling hot and horny ......he was shy first but now he wants him so bad .......pregnancy hormones maybe 🙈.

He forgot his promise ............. for once he wants to be selfish he slowly leaned his body near him......... jungkook smile and kissed his neck and whispered in his ear ...you are mine i will make you mine again .....my  pretty jiminie "

Jungkook is kissing his neck and hearing his moans he turned on more and slowly grinding on his ass ....jimin gasped when jungkook trail his hands on his nipple and pinched it.

,"You look so pretty with your round belly naked infront of me how bad i want to fill you again with my seeds "

Jimin blushed and pushed him and turn towards him .....he saw him smirking while licking his lips ....jimin looked down  while blushing......... jungkook wants to lock his small bean he looks so cute right now .