✿︎45✿︎

꧁Why love is so painful꧂

Why love is so painful

,"Where is taehyun-g"

Jungkook asked nurse who told him he was in ICU but he is now fine and now they are going to shift him in other room , he doesn't know what to say when he got a call he got panicked when he heard taehyung got shoot

After 40 minutes Taehyung shifted in other room and jungkook didn't waste anytime and went to his room and seeing him laying on bed with oxygen mask it felt bad .

He was already in pain because of him and now look what happened to him .

When Taehyung saw him coming ,he tried to took his mask off but jungkook stop him .

,"Tae I got scared when i heard this but who did this do you know ?"

Taehyung shook his head and slowly took off his mask and held jungkook's hand gently.

,"Yo-u wer-e scare-d f-or m-e re-ally am sorry i sacred you but i don't know who were they ,......i was in resturant after meeting my friend i left but I felt someone was looking at me so i walk fast towards parking area.......

And when I was about to open my car I got shoot in my arm I guess they want to shoot me in my heart they wanted to kill me-e "

Taehyung remember how they run away after shooting him thank god people's were there to help him but he can't see their faces because they were wearing mask and hats.

," Don't worry tae I am here with you no one can harm you i will tell cops everything hmm don't cry tae tae i am here "

Jungkook held his both hands with his one hand and his other hand were creasing his cheeks .

,"You will protect me kookah "
Jungkook nodded and kissed his hand and told him to sleep and taehyung was scared before but now jungkook is here with him , he is feeling save around his husband.

Jungkook was walking towards medical store to buy taehyung's medicine's when he stopped near the door and saw mr.huang was inside talking with someone who was laying on hospital bed .

He slowly get near the door and tried to look inside but than he got shocked when he saw jimin was on bed talking with him while hugging his tummy .

What he was doing here he thought and than realised he was waiting for jimin and he didn't showed up because he was not ok how stupid he was he didn't know his jimin was not fine .

,"Jimin Don't worry doctor already said your baby is fine but you have to take rest and now on you are not going anywhere ......

take a rest i have a talk with doctor "